At Clek, we’re all about the ride – a ride that’s as safe as it is comfortable. Ozzi backless booster car seat is engineered to secure and protect your child – with an extra layer of padding that ensures a comfy ride that won’t numb their bums!
Ozzi Safety Highlights
What sets ozzi apart?
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible "click"
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
Did you know?
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading causes of death for children under the age of 14 in North America
- Children ages 4-8 who use booster seats are 59 percent less likely to be injured in a car crash than children who are restrained by safety belts alone
- New laws are in place that require the use of age-appropriate boosters.
No Numb Bums Here. Ride On!
- Numb-bum is what happens when you sit on hard surfaces for long periods of time - even your legs fall asleep!
- The Ozzi is different: it's built like the seat in your car. Our Comfort-cube construction includes an additional layer of padding that protects against numb-bum!
- As world-class seat manufacturers we want to put an end to numb-bum.
- The Comfort-Cube is Comprised of: Metal substructure provides stability to keep your child in a comfortable and safe position. Expanded polypropylene base delivers energy-absorbing capability to reduce the impact of those big bumps in the road. Molded polyurethane foam pad maintains its comfy shape for years of cushy feel
Backless Booster Seat
- Height: 40–57 in.
- Weight: 40–120 lb
- Minimum Age: 4+ years
- Booster seat laws may vary. Please check your local booster seat laws.
- Height Of The Rear Of The Seat: 4 in.
- Height Of The Front Of The Seat: 5 in.
- Depth Of The Seat: 13.25 in.
- Width Of The Seat: 12.75 in.
- Weight: 5 lb
What Else to Know
- In the Box: Ozzi with warning labels attached, Owner's manual, Warranty registration card
- Safety Standards: Ozzi conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and are certified for use in motor vehicles.
- Ozzi has a 9 year expiration.
- Package Dimensions and Weight: Dimensions: 18 in. × 16 in. × 11 in. Weight: 7 lb
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email email@example.com to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.