Clek Ozzi Booster Seat
This product is sold out
At Clek, we’re all about the ride – a ride that’s as safe as it is comfortable. Ozzi backless booster car seat is engineered to secure and protect your child – with an extra layer of padding that ensures a comfy ride that won’t numb their bums!
Ozzi Safety Highlights
What sets ozzi apart?
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible "click"
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
Did you know?
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading causes of death for children under the age of 14 in North America
- Children ages 4-8 who use booster seats are 59 percent less likely to be injured in a car crash than children who are restrained by safety belts alone
- New laws are in place that require the use of age-appropriate boosters.
No Numb Bums Here. Ride On!
- Numb-bum is what happens when you sit on hard surfaces for long periods of time - even your legs fall asleep!
- The Ozzi is different: it's built like the seat in your car. Our Comfort-cube construction includes an additional layer of padding that protects against numb-bum!
- As world-class seat manufacturers we want to put an end to numb-bum.
- The Comfort-Cube is Comprised of: Metal substructure provides stability to keep your child in a comfortable and safe position. Expanded polypropylene base delivers energy-absorbing capability to reduce the impact of those big bumps in the road. Molded polyurethane foam pad maintains its comfy shape for years of cushy feel
Backless Booster Seat
- Height: 40–57 in.
- Weight: 40–120 lb
- Minimum Age: 4+ years
- Booster seat laws may vary. Please check your local booster seat laws.
- Height Of The Rear Of The Seat: 4 in.
- Height Of The Front Of The Seat: 5 in.
- Depth Of The Seat: 13.25 in.
- Width Of The Seat: 12.75 in.
- Weight: 5 lb
What Else to Know
- In the Box: Ozzi with warning labels attached, Owner's manual, Warranty registration card
- Safety Standards: Ozzi conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and are certified for use in motor vehicles.
- Ozzi has a 9 year expiration.
- Package Dimensions and Weight: Dimensions: 18 in. × 16 in. × 11 in. Weight: 7 lb