Clek Foonf Convertible Car Seat
The mother of all car seats
Built like a tank. Made with patented energy-absorbing crumple technology. The Foonf convertible car seat provides the utmost protection for your child. It’s easy to install, with a forward-facing rigid-LATCH installation that’s so secure, you’d swear the seat becomes one with your vehicle. It’s one of the best-rated convertible car seats available, and has the durability to be passed from one child to another. And another. And another.
The Revolutionary REACT Safety System
- Reducing the Forces Transmitted to Your Forward-Facing Child in a Frontal Collision
- The REACT™ Safety System integrated into every Foonf car seat protects your child much like the crumple zones in the cars we drive - one of the most effective innovations in automotive safety. Foonf's REACT Safety System actively reduces the forces transmitted to a child in a frontal collision. The Foonf delivers forward-facing safety performance comparable to that of a rear-facing installation.
Safety Features That Matter
- Extended Rear-Facing: Designed to international best practice allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
- Anti-Rebound Bar: Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat
- Built Like a Tank: Engineered with a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
- Advanced Side-Impact Protection System: Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
Effortless Installation: Rigid-LATCH allows for an effortless forward-facing installation that can be done correctly (in seconds) that is so easy and so secure, you'd swear its part of your vehicle.
Safety Obsessed, so you can Enjoy the Ride: Safety is the reason we're doing this in the first place - to protect the wellbeing of our children and yours. From thoughtful design to impact-reducing materials, all of our baby and toddler car seats and booster car seats are equipped with best-in-class safety features- and we plan to keep on raising the bar when it comes to protecting your kids.
Fits 3-Across in Most Vehicles: And at less than 17 inches wide, it can be installed 3-across in most vehicles, or makes room for 2+ dogs or adults…
Our Most Eco-Friendly Fabrics - Naturally Free of Flame Retardants: Our Mammoth Collection uses 100% Australian Merino wool fabric that is not only natural, but renewable, biodegradable, and best of all, is naturally flame-retardant - meaning no added flame retardants required!
What sets foonf apart?
- Rebound bar provides 1-2 inches of extra legroom for the rear-facing child as they grow.
- Removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it's easy-to-clean.
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from belt.
- Adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for a flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children.
- Comes standard with both the anti-rebound bar and rear-facing wedge.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS213)
Did you know?
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for children between the ages of 1 and 14 in North America.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that children ride rear-facing as long as possible, preferably until they reach the limits of their rear-facing convertible seat.
- Height: 25–43 in.
- Weight: 14–50 lb
- Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone
- When using with infant-thingy (sold separately), you can accommodate a child that's 5 lb and 19 in.
- Seating Depth: 12.5 in.
- Seating Height: 21.5–26 in.
- Fore-Aft Measurement In Rear-Facing: 33 in.
- Height Measurement In Rear-Facing: 25.5–28.5 in.
- Seat Weight In Rear-Facing: 38 lb
- Height: 30–49 in.
- Weight: 22–65 lb
- Minimum Age: 2+ years recommended* (1 year minimum)
- Base Width: 13 in.
- Seat Width: 16.9 in.
- Harness Slot Height: 8–17 in.
- Height Measurement In Forward-Facing: 25.5–28.5 in.
- Seat Weight In Forward-Facing: 33 lb
- * AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) advises parents to keep their toddlers in Rear-Facing car seats until age 2, or until they reach the maximum height and weight for their seat.
Good to Know:
- In the Box: Foonf convertible child seat with warning labels attached, Anti-rebound bar, Rear-facing base, Owner's manual
- Safety Standards: Foonf conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and are certified for use in motor vehicles and aircraft.
- Foonf has a 9 year expiration.
- Package Dimensions and Weight: Dimensions: 30.5 in. x 18.5 in. x 17 in. Weight: 46.6 lb