The latest addition to our family, made for the latest addition to yours. Designed with best-in-class safety features like a metal load leg, a secure rigid-LATCH installation and 7 different recline positions to fit the slope of your vehicle seat, the Liing sets the new standard in safety for infant seats. With an industry leading expiration of 9-years and 1+2 year warranty*, you can expect an easy installation, in every position, year after year, after year. When the adventures begin, the ride starts here.
The Right Recline:
- It's About More than Comfort.
- A newborn requires a semi-reclined position - anywhere between a 40° to 45° angle - when traveling in a car seat. This is for both safety and comfort, as their undeveloped neck muscles are unable to keep their head in the correct position.
- A poor installation angle can cause more than just discomfort. Should their chin fall to their chest, your newborn's airway can become pinched off, restricting breathing and putting their health at risk.
- That's why Liing offers up to 7 recline positions and a trusty bubble indicator to let you know EXACTLY where your baby needs to be to ensure that proper angle. You don’t have to worry about accounting for the roadway or the vehicle seat as they are typically tilted in some way. Best of all, the recline is adjustable while the base is installed, which makes it easy to find the perfect angle.
- Combined with the newborn body support system, you and your baby can ride right, worry-free.
- Effortless Installation: The safest car seat starts with a solid, secure installation. Liing's Rigid-LATCH is simple to use, which eliminates the guesswork and minimizes the risk of it being done incorrectly.
- With or Without Rigid-LATCH: For installation in middle seats that don't have LATCH, the belt-tensioning system provides an effortless seat belt installation that feels every bit as secure
- Grows With Your Family: Our car seats can fit together to make 3-across seating possible and ensure a safe and comfortable option for your growing family.
- Side-Impact Protection: The two-piece energy-absorbing shell is lined with EPP foam to protect the head and body, providing maximum side-impact protection and airflow between the layers of the seat.
- Newborn Body Support System: The two-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns. The extra support is a game-changer for early arrivals.
- Energy Absorbing Metal Load Leg: The 13-position metal load leg can be easily adjusted to fit in any seating position, even the centre seat where there is often a hump on the floor. Its designed to increase stability and significantly reduces the risk of injury in the event of a collision.
- Recyclable through Clek: When your Clek seat reaches the end of its ride, we can ensure it doesn't end up in a landfill.
- Aircraft Approved: Allows you to keep your kids safe and secure while travelling by air.
- 1+2 Year Warranty: We stand behind our car seats with a 1+2 year warranty.
- 9-Year Car Seat Expiration: Your child will be safe, secure and comfortable in a Liing, year after year, after year.
- Assembled in Canada: Assembled with pride in Ontario.
- Our Most Eco-Friendly Fabrics - Naturally Free of Flame Retardants: Our Mammoth Collection uses 100% Australian Merino wool fabric that is not only natural, but renewable, biodegradable, and best of all, is naturally flame-retardant - meaning no added flame retardants required! To learn more about the benefits of wool click here.
- Suitable for children up to 32 inches in height or between 4 and 35lbs
- Product Height 26.8 in.
- Product Depth 27.7 in.
- Product Width 16.9 in.
- Depth Of The Base 22.6 in.
- Width Of The Base 13.2 in.
- Weight Of The Base 17 lb
- Weight Of The Carrier (Newborn Insert Removed): 9 lb
What Else to Know
- In the Box: Liing infant seat with warning labels attached, base with built-in metal load leg, owner's manual
- Safety Standards: The Liing conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and are certified for use in motor vehicles.
- Industry leading expiration of 9 years.
- Industry Leading Warranty: Simply register your product online within 90 days of purchase to receive the complimentary 2-year extended warranty.
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.