Baby Snow Pile Bibs offer fully seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable protection and 100 grams of THERMOLITE ECO92 insulation for warmth. The 100% recycled polyester fabric is soft, smooth and supple, while our grow-fit feature extends wear. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Insulated Bib Pants Infants/Toddlers Features:
- 100% recycled polyester shell is waterproof and fully seam-sealed; 100-g THERMOLITE ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation shields from cold
- Low-profile, elasticized straps have three-snap adjustment in front
- Center-front zipper has internal and external wind flaps with snap closures
- Secure pocket on right thigh has a waterproof zipper, internal pass ring and reflective webbing pull
- Articulated knees; scuff guards at the hem and inside lower legs for durability; internal gaiters with gripper elastic fit over boots to keep cold out; loop inside hem gives option to add cord and keep pants from riding up
- Grow-fit feature in legs adds 2 inches for extended wear
- Reflective strip at lower legs
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Regular fit
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 100-g THERMOLITE ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Weight: 371 g (13.1 oz)
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
I love this coat for my daughter. We like that it isn’t very puffy, but it is warm and will keep her warm during the winter months.