Bugaboo's renowned quality and maneuverability becomes more accessible than ever with the new Bugaboo Lynx, the company's lightest and most affordable full-size stroller.
The Lynx weighs around 20 pounds, making it one of the lightest full-size strollers on the market. While compact, the stroller is sturdy enough to hold a 50-pound child in its reversible seat and 22 pounds of storage in its oversized basket. The Lynx pushes easily with one hand, with durable wheels and front-wheel suspension helping to tackle any terrain.
A generous UPF 50+ sun canopy with peek-a-boo window keeps your child comfortable in warm weather, while machine-washable fabrics and a no-rethread harness simplify life for busy parents. The Lynx folds in one piece and stands when folded for easy storage and lifting into the car.
- At around 20 pounds, the Lynx is the lightest full-size stroller on the market
- Stroller's small footprint and 23" width allows for easy maneuverability in tight spaces
- Suitable from birth when paired with an infant car seat or bassinet (sold separately)
- Reversible seat allows child to face you or face forward and reclines to 3 position, including a flat position for sleeping and newborns
- One-piece standing fold, with self-standing seat
- One-push steering and front-wheel suspension
- Adjustable handlebar accommodates parents of different heights
- Oversized sun canopy with peek-a-boo window
- Can convert to two-wheel mode to maneuver through sand and snow
- Underseat basket holds up to 22 pounds
- All fabrics are UPF 50+ and machine-washable
- High seat placement (22" from ground) brings child closer to you
- 5-point harness with one-click open is no-rethread for easy adjustments
- Integrated attachment point connects Bugaboo Comfort Wheeled Board without adapters
- Folded dimensions: 31"L x 23.5"W x 39"H
- Product weight: 20.7 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Underseat basket weight limit: 22 pounds
- Wheel size: 7" front, 11.4" rear
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.