In three simple clicks, the Bugaboo Donkey5 grows from a single stroller to a side-by-side double stroller for siblings or twins. Stroller seats, bassinets and infant car seats can be used in any combination to create one of the highest-quality double strollers on the market.
New for the Donkey5 model, a higher positioning for the seat, bassinet, and side luggage basket mean your little ones and any necessities are closer within reach! Other updates include an easier fold, breezy bassinet ventilation, quick click harness with soft shoulder pad covers, integrated attachment points for cup holder and ride along board (sold separately), and updated softer fabrics.
It's called the Donkey for a reason: The Donkey5 packs 44 pounds of storage, between a roomy underseat basket and a side basket (for single mode) ideal for groceries and shopping bags. Top-of-the-line materials and large wheels with all-wheel suspension make the Donkey5 the smoothest of rides for baby and parent, no matter how rugged the terrain gets.
The seat frame of the Donkey5 becomes a bassinet when paired with included bassinet fabric. The reclining, reversible seat can face either direction and, in a unique-to-Bugaboo feature, it's also self-standing so your child has a seat wherever you go. The Bugaboo Donkey5 is compatible with infant car seats from numerous brands, allowing for the creation of a custom travel system.
The Mineral Collection consists of limited-edition colors with premium fabrics and details for a look not seen on other Bugaboo strollers, like leatherette piping along the canopy edge, decorative stitching details, and a more structured side luggage basket with leatherette carry handles and external zippered pocket.
- Grows from a single stroller to a double stroller with multiple configurations involving stroller seats, bassinets or infant car seats
- As a side-by-side double stroller, Donkey5 is still narrow enough to fit through a standard doorway
- Higher seat positioning brings child closer to parent
- Compatible with infant car seats to create a travel system
- Large wheels with all-wheel suspension for a sturdy ride over rough terrain
- Foam wheels simulate air-filled tires without ever going flat
- Superior maneuverability and tight swivel radius allows for one-handed steering
- Side luggage basket holds 22 pounds; includes cover and pockets for storing keys, wallet and phone
- One-piece, self-standing fold
- Can go into two-wheel mode for sand and snow
- Reversible seat faces forward or faces parent
- One-handed recline to three positions, including flat position for sleeping or newborns
- Advanced breezy bassinet ventilation panels
- Height-adjustable handlebar for parent comfort
- Leather-look handlebar and bumper bar
- Stroller seat and bassinet stand independently on the ground
- Extendable sun canopy with ventilation window
- Rotating carry handle / bumper bar
- Storage pockets on outside of bassinet
- Quick click harness with softened shoulder padding
Dimensions & Specifications
- Open: 32"L x 23.6"W x 33-42"H
- Folded: 34.3"L x 23.6"W x 15.7"H
- Stroller weight: 27.5 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds per seat
- Underseat storage weight limit: 22 pounds
- Side luggage basket weight limit: 22 pounds
- Base materials: chassis with wheels, seat/bassinet frame, sun canopy wires, carry handle, underseat basket, rain cover, seat fabric, bassinet fabric and apron, side luggage basket with integrated zippered cover
- Extendable sun canopy
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.