Veer Cruiser Wagon
NOTE: If this product is out of stock, please contact us to arrange a special order. Our team can be reached by phone at 612.623.8123 or by email at email@example.com. This will allow us to provide you with the most accurate inventory information and best customer service possible! Thank you for your understanding.
A completely new concept, the Veer All-Terrain Cruiser is the first-ever crossover. It defies conventional labels by combining the functionality and safety of a premium stroller with the classic fun and practicality of a wagon. It is built to last for ages 0-5+ yrs and beyond. Cruiser can be pushed or pulled, or pulled alongside. It has two built in seats with 3-point harnesses for toddler comfort and safety, and a collapsible foot-well for ergonomic seating. It is maneuverable, adaptive, rugged, safe and mobile.
A removable snack tray has two cup-holders built in, the sides have webbed pockets to hold necessities, and each seat has a built-in well for trinkets and snacks. Up to 6 cup holders can attach to keep refreshments in reach. At the end of a busy day, Veer can easily be hosed off, ready for the next adventure. It folds easily for compact storage and is self-standing. With optional accessories, the Cruiser can accommodate an infant car seat, 6 cup holders, two sunshades, and can convert to a bassinet?it is extremely versatile and so fun to use. With larger tires and an innovative steering system, Cruiser was thoughtfully designed for any size family that prefers to blaze their own trail.
- Includes 2 Cup Holders and 1 Snack and Drink Tray.
- Meets ASTM safety standards and is JPMA Certified
- Push, pull or pull alongside; lockable handle for easy pushing
- 2-contoured, vented passenger seats with 3-point safety harnesses
- Accommodates an infant car seat (Adapter sold separately)
- Interior mesh storage pockets and molded-in cubby for drinks/snacks/toys
- Front swivel wheels for exceptional maneuverability
- Adjustable height handle
- Easy to engage one-touch brake
- Built in foot-well for comfort, collapsible for extra compact folding
- Single-hand fold and self-standing
- Quick-release wheels for extra small storage
- Airplane-grade aluminum frame for strength and longevity
- Precision engineered all-terrain suspension, frame & tires
- Low friction bearings and large, knobby rear tires with fenders for all-terrain comfort
- Extendable Sun Canopies sold separately
- Nap System to turn Cruiser into a bassinet sold separately
- Foldable Rear Storage Basket sold separately
- Usage Age: 0-5+ years (from birth when used with car seat - adapters required; sold separately)
- What's Included in the Box: (2) Cupholders and (1) Snack and Drink Tray.
- Open Dimensions: 37" l x 20"" w x 25" h
- Folded Dimensions: 37" l x 20" w x 14" h
- Folded Dimensions (wheels removed): 37" l x 20" w x 8" h
- Weight: 32.5 lbs.
- Passenger Weight Capacity: Each seat is suitable for up to 55 lbs and 45 in.