Appointments and errands, plus naps and playdates—you do enough. Ease your daily juggle with the featherweight PIPA™ lite r.
Only premium materials can achieve this airiness—aerospace aluminum and Aeroflex™ foam not only make this seat the lightest infant car seat (5.3 lb*), but also provide superior protection and are free of fire retardant additives.
Top it off with the bubble-free, peace-of-mind install of RELX™ base with on-the-go recline. Take the heavy lifting out of parenting, and travel lite.
PIPA lite R FEATURES:
- weighing in at a mere 5.3 lbs*, the PIPA lite is r the lightest USA infant car seat along with Nuna's PIPA lite (weight does not include canopy or insert)
- from fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- the PIPA lite r is a both ultra-portable and seriously protective thanks to:
- aeroflex™ foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing & diffusing energy
- carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics
- steel reinforced true lock ™ base installation makes set up swift, simple, and above all—safe
- Removable, full coverage two position UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Organic jersey insert
- integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in
- Luxe leatherette accented carry handle. Tote elegantly with ease.
- five point harness keeps little ones in place
- Removable headrest’s patented tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- removable head and body infant inserts grow with baby
- super resilient top of the line plastics
- Heavy duty shell is super resilient yet ultra lightweight
- Lightweight carry handle is ergonomically designed to tote with ease
- must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied RELX base (or sold separately PIPA series base)
- Connects with all Nuna strollers to create a tasteful travel system
- FAA certified for aircraft when used with base
RELX base FEATURES:
- True lock™ installation makes set up swift, simple and above all – safe
- 5 second install
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle.
- 4 positions on-the-fly recline
- bubble free recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- low profile base for easier loading of infant seat
- open belt bath for easier install
- belt guides
- Anti rebound panel
- automatic rigid latch storage
- extra convenient load leg storage with lock
- steel reinforced true lock™ rigid latch
- 4 position adjustable rigid latch to remove or reduce the gap between vehicle seat and base
- Locking 3 piece steel stability leg has a wide range of adjustment to fit most vehicles including middle seats
- seat belt lock off with separate lap and belt paths
- indicators on rigid latch turn green when clicked to vehicle anchor points
- indicators on stability leg turn green when in proper contact with vehicle floor
Usage + Dimensions:
- Suitable for children 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
- PIPA lite r only: 5.3 lbs*
- PIPA lite r + RELX base: 22.6 lbs*
- *without insert & canopy
- seat pad: machine wash in cold water, delicate cycle, drip dry, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean, do not bleach
- plastic, handle and harness: use mild detergent, water and soft cloth, air dry
- buckle: rinse using warm water, do not use any soaps, solvents or lubricants, air dry
- organic Jersey
- aeroflex™ foam
- aerospace aluminum
- steel reinforced true lock ™ rigid latch
- 4 position recline on base
- 4 position adjustable isofix
- open belt path
- belt guides
- no added fire retardant chemicals
- must be installed in a vehicle with the
- anti rebound panel on base
- 3 position steel stability leg on base for better fit to vehicle
- crumple zone within the stability leg
- side impact protection
- five point harness
- UPF 50+ canopy
- vehicle seat belt lock off
- RELX base for PIPA series infant car seats
- latch guides
Accessory Sold Separately
- Extra PIPA series infant insert
- Extra RELX base for PIPA series infant car seats
- Extra PIPA series base
- PIPA rain cover
- NUNA travel bag
All car seats, strollers, furniture and gear items must be sealed and in original packaging to be eligible for a return or exchange. These products are covered by a manufacturer's warranty.
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email email@example.com to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.