An all-terrain stroller with a sleek, lightweight design, making it perfect for urban exploration or strolling on your favorite path.
- Easy to maneuver, thanks to the swivel front wheel that locks into place for jogging, and to the 16" rear wheels
- One-handed, compact fold for easy storage and transportation
- Integrated twist hand brake provides speed control on hilly terrain
- Multi-position canopy with side-ventilation windows ensures your child is comfortable
- Reclining seat has a convenient one-handed recline
- Suspension makes the ride smooth for both parent and child
- Ergonomic, adjustable handlebar for maximum parent comfort
- Plenty of room to bring everything you need thanks to large cargo basket with zip-top cover, rear mesh pocket, and two mesh compartments for snacks or toys
- Secure and comfortable seat with padded 5-point harness and integrated ventilation
- Peekaboo window with magnetic closure lets you check on your sleeping child without disturbing him or her
- Improved visibility thanks to reflective rims on all wheels and reflective edge on canopy
- Can be used from birth with Thule Bassinet or infant car seat adapter (sold separately - Bassinet not available in all markets). Seat and canopy fabric can be removed to create a clean look
- Weight capacity 75 lb
- Folded dimensions 34.2 x 27.2 x 13.3 in
- Weight 25.3 lb
- Sitting height 21 in
- Door pass through 27.2 in
Your new running pal - Go for a run with Thule Urban Glide 2. The large wheels and a smooth suspension give you and your child a comfortable run.
For strolling, jogging, living, and having a great time - Thule Urban Glide 2 is perfect for the active family. Take to the city streets or find a new favorite path in the woods. Go for a run or get a coffee to go. Live your life, just the way you want.
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.