G-Link Double Stroller - Jake Black by UppaBaby
The G-link double umbrella stroller in the side-by-side version of Uppababy's feature-packed G-Luxe stroller. The G-Link lets you recline the seats individually so your little one can comfortably snooze and your other child can go on babbling. It's agile without weighing you down!
Some great features are the hand-level folding triggers (no bending down!), height adjustable canopies, stand-alone fold, 4 recline positions to flat, and the included removable cup holder.
- Lightweight aluminum frame with side-by-side seats
- Independent one-handed actuated recline with 4 seat positions
- Lay-flat recline for travel from birth with included headrest and foot barrier
- Individual adjustable footrests
- High-performance, 5.75” diameter wheels
- Removable, machine washable seat fabric
- Lockable front wheels for added stability
- Hand-level folding triggers
- Easy open, removable canopy with view window
- Extendable SPF 50+ sunshade
- Stands when folded
- Included removable cup-holder