UPPAbaby is taking safety to the max with its newest infant car seat.
The MESA Max builds on the MESA series by adding two leading safety features: a steel-reinforced load leg and an anti-rebound panel that limit movement and rotation of the seat in a crash.
Studies show that car seats with load legs reduce the risk of head injury by nearly 50 percent. The MESA Max also features a larger headrest for added side impact protection, and its carry handle can also be used in a new fourth position to prevent rebounding.
The MESA Max also introduces features like an extra-large UPF canopy for full coverage, side ventilation for added airflow, an infinite adjustable headrest to customize fit, and a contoured infant insert for added newborn support.
The base of the MESA Max installs in a matter of seconds, thanks to self-tensioning LATCH connectors and three indicators that turn green to signal that a safe installation is complete. For taxis and travel, the seat can be installed without the base with European-style seatbelt guides that double as harness holders when you're helping baby in and out.
The MESA Max pairs with all UPPAbaby strollers, connecting the UPPAbaby CRUZ and VISTA strollers without adapters.
While all colors of the MESA Max are free of flame-retardant chemicals in the fabrics and foam, the Greyson and Gregory colors are made with a merino wool, a fabric that's naturally fire-resistant, moisture-wicking and breathable to help control baby's temperature.
- Steel-reinforced, adjustable load leg limits forward rotation in a frontal crash, reducing the risk of head and neck injury
- Anti-rebound panel stabilizes the base in a rear-impact collision
- Extra-large UPF canopy adds 43% more coverage than previous MESA canopy and retracts into carrier when not in use
- SmartSecure system uses red-to-green indicators and self-retracting LATCH connectors allow for fast, accurate and easy installation
- Adjustable headrest is reinforced with EPP foam providing added protection
- Connects to all UPPAbaby strollers, including the VISTA and CRUZ without adapters
- No-rethread, 5-point harness eliminates the need to take apart the harness system as baby grows
- Can be installed using only the seatbelt using secure European-style installation system
- Belt guides also keep harness out of the way while helping baby in and out
- Plush infant insert is contoured to infant's body, providing support up to 11 pounds
- Fourth position on carry handle can function like anti-rebound bar when installing seat without the base
- Fabrics are removable and machine-washable
- Weight capacity: 4 to 35 lbs.
- Height limit: 32"
- Car seat weight: 9.9 lbs
- MESA Max infant car seat
- Infant insert
- MESA Max infant car seat base with load leg
All car seats, strollers, furniture and gear items must be sealed and in original packaging to be eligible for a return or exchange. These products are covered by a manufacturer's warranty.
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Minu Infant Car Seat Adapter for MESA by UPPAbaby