2019 Tripp Trapp High Chair by Stokke
Concept: The Tripp Trapp® Chair is conveniently offered in a package that also provides a Tripp Trapp® Baby Set with harness and gliders. When used together, these items make the High Chair configuration, which safely and ergonomically sits children from 6 months to 3 years. This configuration fits right up to your dining table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family, allowing him or her to learn and develop alongside you. The adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth and height adjustable seat and footplates, ensuring ergonomic seating positions throughout its use. Remove/replace the accessories at a later life stage to continue to use the Tripp Trapp® Chair as your child grows beyond this High Chair stage (3 yrs. old).
- The Chair That Grows With The Child™ – A Chair For Life
- The Tripp Trapp® Chair conveniently packaged with a Tripp Trapp® Baby set with harness and gliders to offer a High Chair configuration for babies from 6 to 36 months.
- Brings your baby to the dining table and closer to the family for connection and bonding
- The original and iconic Scandinavian design by Peter Opsvik that revolutionized the children's chair category (featured in the MOMA)
- Adjustable seat and footplate for optimal and ergonomic support of back and legs, at any age
- Easy to assemble and adjust
- Easy to clean
- Holds up to 300 lb
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint. No harmful substances, free of toxic chemicals and formaldehyde; free from bisphenol and phthalates
- Wide array of color choices in both, beech and oak woods
- Solid construction and European wood from renewable forests
- Made in Europe
- Tripp Trapp® Chair
- Tripp Trapp® Baby Set (matches the chair) with 5-point harness and extended gliders
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 7 / 15,4
- Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 49x79x46 / 19,3"x31,1"x18,1"
- Materials: Wood