2019 UPPAbaby G-Link 2 Stroller - Jake (Black/Carbon)
Combine two of UPPAbaby's popular G-LUXE umbrella strollers and you'd get the G-LINK 2, a lightweight side-by-side double stroller for twins or siblings.
New for 2019, the redesigned UPPAbaby G-LINK 2 has an updated look and is 2.5 pounds lighter and nearly 2 inches more narrow than its predecessor. The G-LINK 2 also adds a larger three-panel canopy and an easier-to-access basket.
The G-LINK 2 simplifies traveling with two, with features like a one-step fold and independently adjustable seats that allow one child to nap while the other sits up to see the world. Stash extra essentials in two storage pockets on the back of the canopies, and keep a drink close by with the included cup holder.
- Independently reclining seats and adjustable footrests ensure both kids are comfortable
- Reclines to multiple positions, including flat position for naps and babies as young as 3 months
- All-aluminum frame folds in one step and can be carried easily with handle
- Extendable three-paneled canopies with SPF 50+ pop-out sunshade and peek-a-boo windows
- Easy-to-access storage basket holds 10 pounds
- Storage pockets on both seatbacks hold extra items
- Dimensions: 29.5"L x 28.5"W x 42"H
- Folded dimensions: 42"L x 20"W x 13.5"H
- Stroller weight: 22 pounds
- Weight limit and usage: 3 months to 50 pounds per seat
- Warranty: 3 years