Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat
The convertible car seat that fits 3-across
At less than 17 inches, Fllo makes it easy to ride 3-across. One of the safest narrow car seats available, it’s packed with industry-leading safety features, including a steel anti-rebound bar, Clek’s patented energy management system – and advanced side-impact protection with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest.
Safety Features That Matter
- Extended Rear-Facing: Designed to international best practice allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
- Anti-Rebound Bar: Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat
- Advanced Side-Impact Protection System: Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
- Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT): Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers crash forces away from the child and into the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores that are integrated into the seat base.
Fllo Safety Highlights
- Rebound bar provides 1-2 inches of extra legroom for the rear-facing child as they grow.
- Removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it's easy-to-clean.
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from belt.
- Adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for a flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS213)
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for children between the ages of 1 and 14 in North America.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that children ride rear-facing as long as possible, preferably until they reach the limits of their rear-facing convertible seat.
Safety Obsessed, so you can Enjoy the Ride: Safety is the reason we're doing this in the first place - to protect the wellbeing of our children and yours. From thoughtful design to impact-reducing materials, all of our baby and toddler car seats and booster car seats are equipped with best-in-class safety features- and we plan to keep on raising the bar when it comes to protecting your kids.
Fits 3-Across in Most Vehicles: And at less than 17 inches wide, it can be installed 3-across in most vehicles, or makes room for 2+ dogs or adults...
Our Most Eco-Friendly Fabrics - Naturally Free of Flame Retardants: Our Mammoth Collection uses 100% Australian Merino wool fabric that is not only natural, but renewable, biodegradable, and best of all, is naturally flame-retardant - meaning no added flame retardants required!
- Height: 25–43 in.
- Weight: 14–50 lb
- Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone
- When using with infant-thingy (sold separately), you can accommodate a child that's 5 lb and 19 in.
- Seating Depth: 12.5 in.
- Harness Slot Height: 8–17 in.
- Fore-Aft Measurement In Rear-Facing: 32.5 in. (29 in. without Anti-Rebound Bar)
- Height Measurement In Rear-Facing: 25.5–27 in.
- Seat Weight In Rear-Facing: 25 lb (28 lb with Anti-Rebound Bar)
- Height: 30–49 in.
- Weight: 22–65 lb
- Minimum Age: 2+ years recommended* (1 year minimum)
- Base Width: 13 in.
- Seating Width: 16.9 in.
- Harness Slot Height: 8–17 in.
- Height Measurement In Forward-Facing: 26–31 in.
- Seat Weight In Forward-Facing: 25 lb
- * AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) advises parents to keep their toddlers in Rear-Facing car seats until age 2, or until they reach the maximum height and weight for their seat.
What Else to Know
- In the Box: Fllo convertible child seat with warning labels attached, Anti-rebound bar, Owner's manual, Safety Standards
- Fllo conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and are certified for use in motor vehicles and aircraft.
- Fllo has a 9 year expiration.
- Package Dimensions and Weight: Dimensions: 31 in. x 20 in. x 17.25 in. Weight: 36 lb.