Baby Down Sweater - Classic Navy by Patagonia
This product is sold out
The easy-to-layer Baby Down Sweater is warm, blocks wind and resists water when conditions get dicey. The ultralightweight 100% recycled polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel light moisture. Insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) that’s compressible and warm; quilt-through construction holds the down in place.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Windproof Shell Fabric: Lightweight, windproof shell is made of 100% recycled polyester, has high tear-strength and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 100% Recycled Down: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full Zipper with Wind Flap: Full-length zipper with wind flap and reflective webbing pull; zipper garage protects chin
- Handwarmer Pockets: Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex Binding and Elasticized Hem: Spandex binding around cuffs and elasticized back hem keeps cold out
- Hand-Me-Down ID Label
Country of Origin
- Made in Bangladesh.
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
- Solid shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier Pertex® 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop
- Print shell and lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)