Classic Crib - Walnut by Oeuf
The Oeuf Classic crib was created by parents who appreciate modern design. Like other European cribs, Oeuf uses fixed side rails to offer one of the sturdiest and safest cribs available. All Oeuf cribs are made in Europe to strict environmental standards. Sleek metal legs and a matte, warm-white finish give the piece a sense of lightness. The Classic will be a simple and beautiful focal point to your nursery. Designed to grow with your child: 3 mattress height settings. Converts into a stylish toddler bed with the purchase of a conversion kit (to last up to age 5).
- 54.25"W x 36"H x 30.25"D
- All dimensions for USA, CANADA, and AUSTRALIA only
- Meets all US, Canadian, Australian and European safety standards
- Easy to assemble by one person
- 3 adjustable mattress positions in US, Canada & Europe; 2 adjustable mattress positions in Australia
- Low overall height for easy access
- Small footprint helps utilize space efficiently
- Adjustable legs for uneven surfaces
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of solid birch and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Greenguard Gold certified
Converts to Classic Toddler Bed with purchase of Classic Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
- Fits a standard 28"W x 52"L crib mattress (not included)
- Mattress must be at least 27 1/4"W x 51 5/8"L and 4-6" thick
- We recommend purchasing crib rail teethers to protect against teething
All furniture and mattress sales are final. No returns or refunds will be allowed.
This item is shipped directly from Oeuf and is delivered by ground service (unless your order also contains an item that ships by freight service). Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the bill of lading you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at (612) 623-8123 if you have any damaged pieces. Please note that Oeuf cannot ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses, or outside the contiguous US.