Infant Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting - Fuzzy Mauve by Patagonia
This product is sold out
A hand-knit bunting courtesy of friends or family sure is nice, but the Patagonia Hi-Loft Infant Down Sweater Bunting takes warmth, comfort, and simplicity to the next level. The 100% recycled fabric is finished with a water-resistant DWR coating and filled with fully traceable 600-fill duck down to keep your munchkin warm and dry. Meanwhile, the fleece-lined hood and fold-over hand and foot covers prevent their little fingers and toes from getting chilly. Best of all, this bunting has dual front zippers that make getting it on and off a piece of cake so you can forget about those diaper time maladies.
- Keep your growing tot warm with this bunting.
- Traceable down is consciously acquired and maintains warmth.
- Three-panel hood is endowed with high-pile fleece.
- Full-length zippers feature internal wind flaps.
- Generous length maintains defense regardless of age.
- Shell: 20D 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
- Lining: 100% Polyester plain weave.
- Hood Lining: Polyester high-pile fleece (30% recycled).