The BedBox is the world's only premium, ride-on suitcase for children with an in-flight bed or leg-rest feature. This travel essential combines Scandinavian style and aviation inspired design with practical features for the entire trip and allows your child to rest comfortably or sleep during long and short-haul flights. Fun and functional with ample storage, the BedBox holds your child’s must-haves. Once packed, let your little one ride it (or pull it) through the airport terminal for stress-free travel. Once the seat belt sign is off, transform the BedBox from a suitcase into a bed in 5 simple steps. The ride-on suitcase is for children 3-7 years old, and the bed feature is best suited for children over 2 years old. Officially approved by many airlines.
This premium ride-on suitcase turns an economy seat into a first class travel experience
- In five simple steps, a standard economy seat is turned into a first class seat for children
- A spacious carry-on size suitcase for children to ride on, be pulled along or pull themselves
- Swivel wheels in front, for unique maneuvering
- Adjustable strap allows parents to carry over their shoulder
- Practical top-opening to prevent items from falling out
Before you go
- Personalize the BedBox with the stickers included
- Spacious interior to store essentials for the trip
- NEW FEATURE: Practical storage room inside the lid
- Shock-absorbing front swivel wheels allows excellent maneuvering
- Multi-purpose adjustable strap permits carrying or pulling the BedBox
- Top handle for child to hold while riding
- Tired feet can rest on the comfortable foot ledge
- For use in planes, trains and ferries, where a seat extender is convenient
- Universal and fits most standard economy seats in aircraft
- The extendable lid elongates the seat to create a larger surface area
- Mattress and soft side panels create a comfortable space on the seat
- Seat belt can be used whether lying down or sitting upright
- Mattress and side panels
- Adjustable strap
- Two sheets of decorative stickers
- Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 46 x 20 x 36cm (18.11 x 7.87 x 14.17 in)
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 3,3kg (7.2 lbs)
- Volume (litres/gallons): 20 litres (5.3 gallons)
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Great Stokke product, and great customer service with Pacifier Kids. I hesitated but I am glad I went for the bundle. Chair is really functional and looks great!