Clek Liing Infant Car Seat and Base
The latest addition to our family, made for the latest addition to yours. Designed with best-in-class safety features like a metal load leg, a secure rigid-LATCH installation and 7 different recline positions to fit the slope of your vehicle seat, the Liing sets the new standard in safety for infant seats. With an industry leading expiration of 9-years and 1+2 year warranty*, you can expect an easy installation, in every position, year after year, after year. When the adventures begin, the ride starts here.
The Right Recline:
- It's About More than Comfort.
- A newborn requires a semi-reclined position - anywhere between a 40° to 45° angle - when traveling in a car seat. This is for both safety and comfort, as their undeveloped neck muscles are unable to keep their head in the correct position.
- A poor installation angle can cause more than just discomfort. Should their chin fall to their chest, your newborn's airway can become pinched off, restricting breathing and putting their health at risk.
- That's why Liing offers up to 7 recline positions and a trusty bubble indicator to let you know EXACTLY where your baby needs to be to ensure that proper angle. You don’t have to worry about accounting for the roadway or the vehicle seat as they are typically tilted in some way. Best of all, the recline is adjustable while the base is installed, which makes it easy to find the perfect angle.
- Combined with the newborn body support system, you and your baby can ride right, worry-free.
- Effortless Installation: The safest car seat starts with a solid, secure installation. Liing's Rigid-LATCH is simple to use, which eliminates the guesswork and minimizes the risk of it being done incorrectly.
- With or Without Rigid-LATCH: For installation in middle seats that don't have LATCH, the belt-tensioning system provides an effortless seat belt installation that feels every bit as secure
- Grows With Your Family: Our car seats can fit together to make 3-across seating possible and ensure a safe and comfortable option for your growing family.
- Side-Impact Protection: The two-piece energy-absorbing shell is lined with EPP foam to protect the head and body, providing maximum side-impact protection and airflow between the layers of the seat.
- Newborn Body Support System: The two-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns. The extra support is a game-changer for early arrivals.
- Energy Absorbing Metal Load Leg: The 13-position metal load leg can be easily adjusted to fit in any seating position, even the centre seat where there is often a hump on the floor. Its designed to increase stability and significantly reduces the risk of injury in the event of a collision.
- Recyclable through Clek: When your Clek seat reaches the end of its ride, we can ensure it doesn't end up in a landfill.
- Aircraft Approved: Allows you to keep your kids safe and secure while travelling by air.
- 1+2 Year Warranty: We stand behind our car seats with a 1+2 year warranty.
- 9-Year Car Seat Expiration: Your child will be safe, secure and comfortable in a Liing, year after year, after year.
- Assembled in Canada: Assembled with pride in Ontario.
- Our Most Eco-Friendly Fabrics - Naturally Free of Flame Retardants: Our Mammoth Collection uses 100% Australian Merino wool fabric that is not only natural, but renewable, biodegradable, and best of all, is naturally flame-retardant - meaning no added flame retardants required! To learn more about the benefits of wool click here.
- Suitable for children up to 32 inches in height or between 4 and 35lbs
- Product Height 26.8 in.
- Product Depth 27.7 in.
- Product Width 16.9 in.
- Depth Of The Base 22.6 in.
- Width Of The Base 13.2 in.
- Weight Of The Base 17 lb
- Weight Of The Carrier (Newborn Insert Removed): 9 lb
What Else to Know
- In the Box: Liing infant seat with warning labels attached, base with built-in metal load leg, owner's manual
- Safety Standards: The Liing conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and are certified for use in motor vehicles.
- Industry leading expiration of 9 years.
- Industry Leading Warranty: Simply register your product online within 90 days of purchase to receive the complimentary 2-year extended warranty.