modCap - Twilight Campsight by UB2
Gorgeous rich tones, and beautifully gender neutral. Like all of our hats, it works great in all kinds of baby carriers, provides discreet breastfeeding coverage, is reversible-- and best of all, it's made by hand right here in the USA by fairly paid work-at-home women. Like every single hat we make, it's rated UPF 50+.
Finally! A hip, cool sun hat for boys (and girls, too) that STAYS ON!
Our modCap is a stellar sunhat designed especially for the little fellas in your life. Totally boyish and even a little manly (if we do say so ourselves) our modCap will have your guy looking his stylish best while keeping those devilish sun rays off of his delicate baby face. Also available in gender-neutral and girly patterns.
- a typical (and boyish!) newsboy shape
- a generous, sun-protective brim made of THREE layers of cotton
- an adjustable snap strap
- back-of-the-head elastic for a comfortable, custom fit
- functional design for front or rear facing carriers
- good breastfeeding coverage
- note: the straps of your hat will be made from one of the two featured fabrics. we'll choose which one.
- designed & made in the USA-- in Ohio by work-at-home women who are paid a fair wage-- a wage that they set themselves. You can feel good about purchasing a handmade, heirloom-quality hat that also supports the US economy.
- care instructions: machine wash & line dry. you can tumble dry, too, but expect a smidge of shrinkage.
- The modCap is available now in winter, fleece lined styles and in double-cotton layer spring/summer styles.
- Our beautiful hats can withstand a lot of abuse!!
- You *can* machine wash and tumble dry them... but they will shrink, usually 4-6%.
- We recommend hand wash & line dry.