Monte Jackson Rocker
PLEASE NOTE: This listing reflects our best selling styles for the Monte Jackson Rocker. This chair comes in a number of other configurations - if you wish to register for or purchase a specific fabric option not listed here, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 612.623.8123 and we can create a custom listing for you! Read about all the fabric options below! Though contrasting pillows can be ordered, this listing comes with a pillow that matches your chair fabric. If you would like to select a different pillow fabric, please tell us in your order notes.
Walnut and steel together create a perfect balance of style and warmth.
Our Jackson rocker speaks to the discerning designer, as it is the ideal combination of refined details, superior comfort and distinguished craftsmanship. A beautiful design piece for your home! Matching ottoman also available.
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada using the highest quality materials
- Soothing rocking motion
- Polished chrome or rose gold copper legs with solid walnut rocker base
- Includes lumbar pillow (for lumbar, neck, or elbow support)
- Ergonomic arm height and high back for exceptional comfort
- An iconic design piece for your home
- Our foam is free of any flame retardant chemicals.
- Overall Height: 39"
- Overall Width: 28"
- Overall Stationary Depth: 35"
- Seat Height: 18"
- Seat Width: 21"
- Seat Depth: 21"
- Back Height (from top of seat to top of chair): 28"
- Arm Height (From Floor): 24"
- Distance from wall needed for rocking: 6" – 8"
- Product Weight: 50 lbs.
- Box Size: 28" L x 34" W x 40" H
- Boxed Weight: 60 lbs., 75 lbs. with ottoman
- Rocker Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
Care + cleaning:
- All Monte Fabrics are easy to spot clean and maintain.
- Our Performance Fabrics and Enviroleathers are very durable and easy to care for and to clean. Our Natural Fabrics (wool and cotton/linen) are fine fabrics that may require a little more attention.
- All removable covers are machine washable, except Enviroleathers, which can easily be wiped down.
- PERFORMANCE HEATHERED: These polyester fabrics are very durable, stain resistant, and super easy to clean & maintain. Smooth to the touch, stain resistant & water repellant material offering subtle mixed colour variations that add depth and texture.
- Nordic Grey, Ash, Pebble Grey, Dune, Sand, Pebble Pink, Hot Pink, Sage Green, Denim Blue, Deep Navy
- PERFORMANCE WEAVE: These polyester fabrics are very durable, stain resistant, and super easy to clean & maintain. High performing, richly textured with a subtle weave, offering exceptional durability and a high repellency to stains and spills.
- Pepper Grey, Cloud Grey
- PERFORMANCE VELVET: These polyester fabrics are very durable, stain resistant, and super easy to clean & maintain. A luxurious, velvety plush material that offers a matte finish with high performance against spills & stains.
- Mineral Grey Velvet, Stone Velvet, Blush Velvet, Moss Green Velvet, Navy Velvet
- PERFORMANCE MICROFIBER: These polyester fabrics are very durable, stain resistant, and super easy to clean & maintain. Solid coloured, stain resistant and water repellant fabrics that are rich in colour and extremely durable.
- Black, Navy Blue, White, Yellow, Orange
- BRUSHED COTTON-LINEN (+$200): All-natural brushed cotton & Belgian linen made in Northern Italy using timeless traditions for over a century. These fabrics are ultra soft & comfortable. (63% Cotton, 37% Linen)
- Smoke, Bleach, Blush, Sky, Midnight Blue
- ENVIROLEATHER (+$200): Vegan leather that is easily wipeable with a buttery-soft feel, exhibiting commercial-grade durability and is resistant to peeling, cracking and delamination. (55% TPE, 35% Polyester, 10% Cotton)
- White, Grey, Tan, Brown, Black
- This product is made to order and takes 6-8 weeks to be built.
- Once your order ships, you will receive a notification by email with tracking info.
- Within 3-5 business days after your order has shipped, you will receive a phone call from a local courier to arrange a delivery time (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
- We recommend an extra set of hands on deck to help with moving your box(es).
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, some delivery agents may not be able to place your order into the first threshold of your residence. In some instances, the driver may leave your box(es) in your first dry, covered area.
- PLEASE NOTE: Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging in the unlikely event there is damage to your item that may have occurred while in transit. If there is visible damage to the product, please make note of it when you sign for your delivery. Please retain all packaging until you have fully inspected your products.
- ROOM OF CHOICE DELIVERY:
- In most areas, we offer the option to upgrade to Room of Choice delivery on all chairs/sofas/beds for an additional $200.
- This service includes delivery to the room of your choice, with removal of all packaging.
- If you desire room of choice delivery, please tell us in your order notes or contact us at 612.623.8123 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this service.