Planes. Trains. Automobiles. To you? They’re how you get to your destination. To your little—the trip is the adventure. And there’s so much to for them to discover and do along the way.The PEPP next now features MagneTech Secure Snap™, the self guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place! PEPP next’s ultra-compact fold easily tags along to all with you both. The ultimate space saver opening up to a fully loaded, sophisticated ride. With a complete canopy system, all-season seat, and spring suspension technology to boot, it’s no wonder this nimble number rivals that of a premium full-fledged stroller. In a compact frame.
Keys? Check. Diapers and wipes? In the bag. Baby safe and comfy? Oh yes. Trips out aren’t always that easy with a new baby. But with the PIPA infant car seat (with no added fire retardant chemicals), even spontaneous car rides to the park can happen. When it’s time to go, you’ll be able to easily install your PIPA and slip your little one from the crook of your arm to the safety and comfort of the seat.
PEPP Next Features:
- NEW! MagneTech Secure Snap, the self guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place
- Compatible with all PIPA series car seats with included adapters.
- Easy to maneuver with just one hand
- Spring suspension technology gives a nice, smooth ride.
- All-season seat changes with just a snap!
- Light weight frame
- Stands on its own when folded.
- Luxe leatherette height adjustable pushbar.
- Smart and stately matte black frame with chrome-accented wheels.
- Folds flat and wheels behind like a piece of luggage.
- Opens easily with just one hand.
- One-hand pushbar makes one-hand-pushing/ other-hand-doing oh-so-simple.
- UPF 50+ canopy is removable and features a flip out eyeshade and window.
- Larger basket gives more room to store your on-the-go essentials.
- Height-adjust harness for easy adjustments.
- Spacious seat allows for plenty of room to relax or stretch.
- Three position recline—perfect for snoozes on the move.
- Two position, adjustable calf support comforts little snoozers.
- One-touch, rear wheel braking system is strong and responsive.
- Lockable, front swivel wheels give peace of mind.
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- All-season, UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade. Ready for the great outdoors, whatever the weather.
- Dream drape pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets. Because nothing beats a lovely, uninterrupted nap.
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Luxe leatherette accented carry handle. Tote elegantly with ease.
- Five point harness keeps little ones in place
- Three-piece removable infant insert. Customize to their individual shape and get a perfect fit right from birth.
- True lock base installation makes set up swift, simple and secure
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle and car seat to base
- Bubble level indicators aid in minimizing user error
- Ideal for city living and taxis as it can be installed with a vehicle seat belt—no base needed
- Commercial airplane certified
Included in this travel system:
- Nuna PEPP Next Stroller
- Nuna PIPA Infant Car Seat
- PIPA base + latch guides
- Child's tray & cupholder
- Car seat adapters
Accessories sold separately:
- PEPP rain cover
- Wheeled travel bag
- PIPA series infant insert
- PIPA series extra base
- PIPA rain cover
- NUNA travel bag
- PIPA: 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in.
- PEPP NEXT: birth to 50 lbs
- machine wash on cold
- lay flat
- air dry
- do not use abrasives or bleach
- Frame and plastic parts:
- wipe with a damp cloth
- air dry
- rinse regularly with water
- PEPP Next:
- Open: 42.5"H x 35.6"L x 22"W
- Folded:18.5"H x 36.8"L x 22"W
- PIPA Car Seat:
- Seat weight: 8 lbs.*
- With base: 21.4 lbs
- 26.1"H x 25.2"L x 17.5"W
- *weight does not include insert or canopy
All car seats, strollers, furniture and gear items must be sealed and in original packaging to be eligible for a return or exchange. These products are covered by a manufacturer's warranty.
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.