Pain in the Butt Diaper Rash Cream - 3 oz by Tiny Human Supply Co.
This product is sold out
With zinc oxide (and a bunch of other healthy skin ingredients), Pain in the Butt™ Diaper Rash Cream gets to work immediately - treating, preventing, protecting and soothing tiny human skin from painful diaper rash.
- No Petrolatum
- No Phthalates
- No Parabens
- No Fragrance
- No Dyes
- Parents: Clean skin and then generously apply with every diaper change to avoid Pain in the Butt™ scenarios (hold nose, as needed).
- Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 14%
- Uses: Helps treat and prevent diaper dermatitis, protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash, helps seal out wetness
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If condition worsens or does not improve within seven days, consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or consult a Poison Control Center right away.
- For skin protection: Apply liberally as needed.
- For Diaper Rash: Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the affected area and allow to dry. Apply liberally with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or at anytime when exposure to soiled diapers , garments, linens, feces or urine may be prolonged.
- Other Information: Store at 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F)
- Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Magnesium Sulfate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Mineral Oil, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Potassium Sorbate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitan Oleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water