Perch Twin Bunk Bed - White / Walnut by Oeuf
The elegant Perch twin-sized bunk bed is the perfect centerpiece for any child's room. Its compact footprint leaves plenty of room for play and additional furnishings. The versatile Perch easily separates into a twin-sized loft bed and a standalone lower twin bed, giving many configuration options.
All dimensions for USA and CANADA only
- Meets all US, Canadian, and European safety standards
- The CPSC recommends the top bunk for children 6 and older
- Weight limit for the top bunk is 250 lbs
- Sturdy frame and solid rails on top bunk
- Angled ladder, with safety tread for safer climbing, can be securely attached on either side of the bed
- Optional guard rails for lower bunk available
- Lower than a conventional bunk bed, improving accessibility
- Loft and twin bed can be separated at any point
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Greenguard Gold certified
- Assembly required.
- Top bunk mattress should be no more than 8" thick
- The mattress for the lower bunk must be between 5-8" deep when using the guard rail
- Both upper and lower bunks take a standard twin mattress (not included)
- All furniture and mattress sales are final. No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
- This item shipped directly from Oeuf and is delivered by freight service. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. The delivery company will only deliver the item just inside the threshold, so you should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the bill of lading you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at (612) 623-8123 if you have any damaged pieces. Please note that Oeuf cannot ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses, or outside the contiguous US.