Perch Twin Loft Bed - White / Walnut by Oeuf
The Perch twin-sized loft bed is an elegant space-saver. Used alone as a loft bed, it allows for ample storage and play space underneath. It can also be combined with the Perch lower twin bed (sold separately), to create a bunk bed unit.
- All dimensions shown are for USA, CANADA, and KOREA only.
- Bed dimensions in Australia and Europe are made to accommodate the standard mattress size of the region.
- Meets all US, Canadian and European safety standards
- The CPSC recommends a loft for children 6 and older
- Weight limit for the loft is 250 lbs
- Sturdy frame and solid rails
- Angled ladder, with safety tread for safer climbing, can be securely
- attached on either side of the bed
- Lower than a conventional loft bed, improving accessibility
- Can be combined with Perch lower twin bed (sold separately) to create a bunk bed unit
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Greenguard certified
- Assembly required.
- Uses a standard twin mattress 39" x 75" (not included).
- Mattress should be no more than 8" thick
- All furniture and mattress sales are final. No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
- This item shipped directly from Oeuf and is delivered by freight service. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. The delivery company will only deliver the item just inside the threshold, so you should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the bill of lading you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at (612) 623-8123 if you have any damaged pieces. Please note that Oeuf cannot ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses, or outside the contiguous US.