Printed Sleep Bag Tog 1.0 - Monstera by Kyte Baby
If you’re struggling to get baby to sleep through the night, we recommend trying our sleep bag. Many moms have reported that it helps their baby sleep through the night, and since it's the safest alternative to a blanket, it also helps reduce the risk of SIDS. Voted the No. 1 Wearable Blanket by The Bump in 2019, our sleep bag is made of 97% bamboo rayon. The bamboo fabric is breathable and buttery soft to the touch. This sleep bag also features a J-shaped double zipper, which makes it super easy to use. At 1.0 TOG, it provides the ideal warmth all year round.
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
- 1.0 TOG: 21 - 23 °C / 69 - 73 °F
- Exterior Made From: 97% Rayon from Bamboo, 3% Spandex
- Filling: 100% Polyester
This is the best way to wash your bamboo clothing:
- Cold water
- Delicate cycle
- Turn off agitator if that is an option
- With like fabrics (bamboo only)
- Layette should be washed inside out, zipped/buttoned up to decrease piling
- Sleep bags should NOT be washed inside out, but should be zipped up completely to protect the inner quilting
- Kyte BABY does not recommend using the dryer. We recommend hanging or laying flat to dry. Open your sleep bags when drying them and point a fan towards them to help drying time indoors.