The Oeuf River Twin Bed's clean lines make it a perfect fit for a modern kids room. This unique bed has a space saving design with a bench at the foot of the bed and space for an optional trundle (sold separately). The little bench is a perfect spot for kids to relax and read, or doubles as storage for books and toys. Sleepovers are made simple with the trundle, which tucks neatly away and can be used to store blankets and clothes when friends aren't around. A security rail (sold separately) can easily be added to either side of the bed so your little one sleeps safely at night.
- COMPATIBLE WITH RIVER TRUNDLE
- TRUNDLE MATTRESS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH RIVER TWIN BED
- All dimensions shown are for USA, CANADA and KOREA only. Bed dimensions in Australia and Europe vary to accommodate the standard mattress size of the region.
- Low bed height for easy access
- Can be paired with trundle (sold separately) for a guest bed or extra storage
- A security rail (sold separately) can easily be added to either side of the bed
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of Baltic birch plywood & eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Greenguard Gold certified
- Fits a standard twin size mattress (not included)
- Can hold up to 225 lbs
- All furniture and mattress sales are final. No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item is shipped directly from Oeuf and is delivered by ground service (unless your order also contains an item that ships by freight service). Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the bill of lading you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at (612) 623-8123 if you have any damaged pieces. Please note that Oeuf cannot ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses, or outside the contiguous US.
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email email@example.com to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.