Sparrow Crib - Natural Unfinished by Oeuf
Celebrating 10 years of the Oeuf Sparrow crib, with a new, completely natural, unfinished version.
This stylish and versatile crib will co-ordinate with any nursery decor. Slim side rails and spindles give this crib a light, airy feel and make it a favorite of interior designers. Its high quality and sturdy construction means it will last for generations.
Although you may leave the wood untreated, we do recommend applying a finish to avoid dirt and oil from hands staining your crib.
- 54"L x 36"H x 29.5"D
- All dimensions for USA, CANADA, and AUSTRALIA only
Option for Customization:Â
- Unfinished natural wood allows for unlimited customization and personalization. Each crib can become a unique work of art, and future heirloom.Â
- We recommend using only finishes which are approved to be used on children's products. Including paints, stains, oil/wax finishes. For safe application and quality results, be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions thoroughly
- Meets all US, Canadian, Australian and European safety standardsÂ
- Easy to assembleÂ
- 3 adjustable mattress positions in US, Canada & Europe; 2 adjustable mattress positions in AustraliaÂ
- Low overall height for easy accessÂ
- Small footprint helps utilize space efficientlyÂ
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facilityÂ
- Made of solid birch and Baltic birch plywoodÂ
- Finishes are non-toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazardsÂ
- Made under European environmental standardsÂ
- Packaging made of recycled cardboardÂ
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilitiesÂ
- Greenguard Gold certified
- Converts to Sparrow Toddler Bed with purchase of Sparrow Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
- Fits a standard 28"W x 52"L crib mattress (not included)Â
- Mattress must be at least 27 1/4"W x 51 5/8"L and 4-6" thickÂ
- We recommend purchasing crib rail guards to protect against teething damageÂ
- All furniture and mattress sales are final. No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item is shipped directly from Oeuf and is delivered by ground service (unless your order also contains an item that ships by freight service). Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the bill of lading you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at (612) 623-8123 if you have any damaged pieces. Please note that Oeuf cannot ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses, or outside the contiguous US.