Concept: The Tripp Trapp Chair is conveniently offered in a package that also provides a Tripp Trapp Baby Set with harness and gliders. When used together, these items make the High Chair configuration, which safely and ergonomically sits children from 6 months to 3 years. This configuration fits right up to your dining table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family, allowing him or her to learn and develop alongside you. The adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth and height adjustable seat and footplates, ensuring ergonomic seating positions throughout its use. Remove/replace the accessories at a later life stage to continue to use the Tripp Trapp Chair as your child grows beyond this High Chair stage (3 yrs. old).
- The Chair That Grows With The Child - A Chair For Life
- The Tripp Trapp Chair conveniently packaged with a Tripp Trapp Baby set with harness and gliders to offer a High Chair configuration for babies from 6 to 36 months.
- Brings your baby to the dining table and closer to the family for connection and bonding
- The original and iconic Scandinavian design by Peter Opsvik that revolutionized the children's chair category (featured in the MOMA)
- Adjustable seat and footplate for optimal and ergonomic support of back and legs, at any age
- Easy to assemble and adjust
- Easy to clean
- Holds up to 300 lb
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint. No harmful substances, free of toxic chemicals and formaldehyde; free from bisphenol and phthalates
- Wide array of color choices in both, beech and oak woods
- Solid construction and European wood from renewable forests
- Made in Europe
- Tripp Trapp Chair
- Tripp Trapp Baby Set (matches the chair) with 5-point harness and extended gliders
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 7 / 15,4
- Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 49x79x46 / 19,3"x31,1"x18,1"
- Materials: Wood
All car seats, strollers, furniture and gear items must be sealed and in original packaging to be eligible for a return or exchange. These products are covered by a manufacturer's warranty.
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.