Water Lily Bath Floaty by Oli & Carol
This product is sold out
Water Lily is the new Oli&Carol water toy meant for bath time with an integrated base to make it slide easily across the surface. It will help little ones familiarize themselves with plants and living creatures that surround us and how essential nature is. It is perfect as a baby teether, bath toy, sensory play toy, and decorative object. Kids will immerse into a fantasy world during bath fun!
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable, and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand-painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp, and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand-painted with safe, natural food-graded dyes.
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates, and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mold-free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects, and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy, you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India.