Work with us!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with position being applied for in the headline.
PT Retail Associate - Pacifier North Loop, Edina, Wayzata, and Highland Park
Actively seeking candidates for our North Loop, Edina, Wayzata, and Highland Park shops!
Job Description: Pacifier, a modern baby + kids boutique, is looking for a friendly and outgoing sales associate! We have weekend shifts available for both seasonal and potentially permanent positions. Enjoy a fun work environment and an employee discount.
- customer service
- gift boxing/wrapping
- Must be reliable, friendly, detail-oriented, pro-active, hard-working, and enthusiastic
- Previous experience in an upscale retail setting desired
- Be excited and willing learn about Pacifier's products
- Be able to lift 40 lbs
- Merchandising and creative flair a plus
Job Type: Part-time
Assistant Store Manager
Actively seeking candidates for our Minneapolis, MN North Loop shop!
Job Description: Pacifier, a modern baby + kids boutique, is looking for a friendly and outgoing Assistant Store Manager! The Assistant Store Manager is critical to providing our customers the highest levels of welcoming customer service, presenting a curated experience, and increasing the expertise at stores through hiring, inspiring, coaching, and empowering their team. You will support the Store Manager and help cultivate a team that will embody Pacifier's values and goals. Click HERE for full description.
- Provide best-in-class customer service
- Provide differentiated and direct customer service
- Lead by example mentoring team in providing high-quality customer interactions
- Recognize and properly resolve all performance and customer issues
- Leverage customer insights and feedback to drive the business
- Proactively learn and champion deep and broad product knowledge
- Handle cash register operations, report and handle all required transactions, gift wrap, etc.
- Create and optimize localized assortment
- Collaborate with the Store Manager on merchandising to ensure efficient re-ordering of localized assortment
- Continually build expertise across team and engage a best-in-class culture
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Demonstrated leadership/management experience in a retail environment
- You'll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs
- Experience managing a team of hourly team members
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Interested in applying new tools to business processes and improving where necessary
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong problem solving, decision making, financial analysis, and computer skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to adapt to change
- Scan, handle and move merchandise efficiently and safely
- Frequently lift or move merchandise up to 40 pounds
Job Type: Full-time