The No-Compromise™ Organic Cotton Classic Seamless offers everything you might need in a crib mattress with waterproof seamless edges. Weighing about 20 lbs, it's heavy duty innerspring is built to last. It is waterproof, firm and will provide your child with a more natural, healthy and comfortable sleep environment.
- Organic Cotton Waterproof Fabric - Luxurious organic cotton fabric with easy-to-clean 100% polyethylene waterproof surface (so pure it meets food contact standards). Provides the ultimate stain resistant waterproof mattress cover. Also functions as a dust mite/bed bug barrier - no need for an additional dust mite encasing. Clean white finish.
- Organic Cotton Filling - Organic cotton is the purest form of cotton and a healthier alternative to synthetic fabrics and foams. Naturepedic uses only U.S. grown and certified organic cotton as filling for its mattresses and buys directly from USDA certified sources. This ensures purity, organic reliability and support for U.S. farmers.
- Firm Comfortable Support - Features a heavy-duty 150 coil innerspring plus strong 9 gauge edge support. Firm flat surface provides ideal support in accordance with pediatrician and Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) firmness recommendations.
- Seamless Waterproof Edges - Heat sealed waterproof seams provide a more contemporary look and also prevent moisture penetration for a more hygienic design. Dust mites and bed bugs can no longer live in the seams and enter through the sewn holes. This construction is also more durable as it reduces the possibility of the seam tearing or the thread breaking and unraveling. Wipes clean to the edge!
- 2-Stage Dual Firmness - Provides a firm side for infants and a cushion firm side for toddlers. This tailored approach offers specialized attention based on the stage of the child (safety for infants, and comfort for toddlers).
- Allergen Friendly Design - Built-in Dust Mite/Bed Bug Barrier - no need for an additional dust mite encasing. No Wool or Latex - No need to worry about these high allergy materials
- Snug Fit In Your Baby's Crib - Features square corners for a snug fit. Measures 28" x 52" x 6" (also fits toddler beds and day beds)
- Fire Protection Done Right - Due to our innovative natural design and intelligent mattress construction, Naturepedic passes all Federal and State flammability standards without the use of any fire retardant chemicals or flame retardant barriers. This is achieved through superior product design, the use of more natural materials (i.e. organic cotton fabric, organic cotton fiber and non-GMO potato-based PLA batting) and the elimination of polyurethane foam.
- Tested for Chemical Emissions - Unlike crib mattresses that contain polyurethane foam and/or vinyl, Naturepedic helps you avoid these materials and other unnecessary additives. Improve the indoor air quality of your nursery and reduce chemical exposure by eiminating these chemicals in the first place. Naturepedic baby crib mattresses have been thoroughly tested for chemical emissions and are certified to the GREENGUARD® GOLD standard. This helps promote a cleaner, more chemical-free sleep environment for your child.
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email email@example.com to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.