Pastel Rainbow by Dëna
Inspired by the classic Steiner Rainbow, the dëna Rainbow will be your newborn’s teether, toddler’s toy and pre-schooler’s engineering tool. Versatile and safe, the dëna rainbow helps develop hand-eye coordination, provides a sensory experience, aids in cognitive development and lets children use their imagination and problem-solving skills to create wonder after wonder. It also doubles as decor!
- Made from 100% food grade silicone
- Safe for little mouths
- Free of BPA, latex, phthalates & PVC
- Includes six multi-colored pieces
- Naturally hypoallergenic and bacterial resistant
- Helps develop fine motor skills, vocabulary, numeracy and more!
- Age recommendation: 0 months +
- Dimensions: 4.33″ x 2″ x 2.4″
Based in Spain, dëna creates 100% food grade silicone toys designed for open ended play. Inspired by both the Montessori and Waldorf methods, the brains behind dëna wanted the benefits of educational wooden toys combined with the versatility of silicone. The result: toys that can be played with from 0 to 100 years! Designed to provide cognitive early stimulation of babies as well as the development of a child’s imagination and creativity, babies, children and adults have an infinite amount of ways in which dëna toys can be used.