Sparrow 6 Drawer Dresser - Birch / White by Oeuf
With its clean lines and quality construction, this dresser will be loved by parent and kid alike. Six deep drawers provide plenty of storage room, and the modern and simple styling make this dresser a piece that looks good in a bedroom or a nursery. This dresser is built to last and will grow with your child for many years to come. Coordinates perfectly with our Sparrow collection.
Dimensions are the same worldwide
- 3 deep drawers with 50lb weight capacity for ample storage
- Dresser has anti-tipping hardware and counter weighted back panel for added safety
- Dresser can be used as a changer by adding and securing the changing station (sold separately)
- Sustainably produced in Europe
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non-toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Greenguard Gold certified
- Minimal assembly required. Carcass and base packaged separately
- Carcass and drawers are fully assembled. Only base needs assembly and attached
- WARNING - Serious or fatal injuries can occur from furniture tipping over. To prevent an accident you must permanently secure dressers, wardrobes and shelf units to the wall with the hardware provided. If the hardware is not compatible with your wall, please consult your local hardware store for a solution that fits your circumstances. Learn how to prevent furniture tip-over accidents.
- All furniture and mattress sales are final. No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item shipped directly from Oeuf and is delivered by freight service. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. The delivery company will only deliver the item just inside the threshold, so you should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the bill of lading you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at (612) 623-8123 if you have any damaged pieces. Please note that Oeuf cannot ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses, or outside the contiguous US.