This cute cream cotton Magic Sleepsuit will be soft and comfy for your precious baby and help their swaddle transition go that much easier so you both can enjoy some restful sleep. The soft, breathable cotton inner and outer layer with a layer of polyfil in between provides just enough security and comfort to muffle your baby's startles and help them drift off to sleep, and stay asleep. The scooped neckline keeps fabric away from baby's face, and double zippers make diaper changes a snap. The Magic Sleepsuit is to be used for back sleeping in the crib, the recommended safe sleep position.
Beyond providing a cozy, secure sleep environment to aid in baby’s sleep there are many other features and benefits to a Magic Sleepsuit.
- Cuddly soft cotton inner layer next to baby's skin
- Scooped neckline to help keep fabric away from baby's face
- Double zipper for easy movement in/out of the suit and convenient diaper changes
- Open hands to allow grasping and play
- Open feet for ventilation and comfort
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Helps muffle the startles and twitches that wake babies prematurely
- Helps soothe baby back to sleep if woken
- Eliminates the need for any blankets or loose bedding in the crib
- Gives your baby a cozy and secure feeling while sleeping separate from you on a firm crib mattress
- Designed for back sleeping only in the crib (once babies roll in it, they should be transitioned out of it)
- Baby should need only a cotton one piece in suit; thus, eliminating the need to bundle or use several clothing layers
- Helps to eliminate need to increase room temperature in nursery
- Helps keep baby at a constant and comfortable body temperature all night long
- Provides familiarity when traveling or sleeping in a different environment
- Becomes part of consistent nap/bedtime routine
- Helps to minimize the need for parental intervention (i.e. nursing, holding or rocking to sleep, etc)
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email email@example.com to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.