A next-level travel system where advanced safety and full-featured luxury features come together in a lightweight package that moves you and baby seamlessly through the suburbs and to the city.
The Nuna PIPA urbn reimagines the future of travel with baby. This one-of-a-kind, ultra-lightweight infant car seat weighs only 7 pounds and installs using the advanced pipaFIX rigid latch. This groundbreaking baseless installation feature is integrated into the car seat, allowing for super secure installs in seconds when moving from car to taxi, to rideshare and offering a new generation of journeys. It also features a one-handed, quick release from stroller and vehicle and Nuna’s iconic Sky drape for ultimate privacy - so you and baby can navigate life with modern-day ease.
Engineered for convenience and comfort, the Nuna TRIV next stroller features all-wheel suspension, a one-touch braking system, and large rear wheels that promise easy maneuverability through varied terrain. This compact fold stroller is cleverly designed with a seat that faces and folds both ways and offers all-season comfort. It keeps baby snug in winter and converts to breathable mesh in summer, while the included rain cover provides extra protection no matter the weather. It is designed to effortlessly connect with the PIPA urbn to make your everyday outings so much easier.
- Ring adapter folds with the stroller—no need to remove with the car seat
- Quick, one-handed fold means less time packing and more time relaxing
- Seat faces both ways and stroller folds flat no matter what direction baby’s been facing
- MagneTech secure snap is a self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place
- 2-second steel-reinforced pipaFIX rigid latch installation makes set up swift, simple and above all - safe
- Ultralight for on-the-go at just 7 lbs
- Travel with ease with pipaFIX or vehicle seat belt- no base needed
- One-handed vehicle and stroller release for quick and easy in-and-outs
Features + Specs
- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2022
- Travel system ready - simply attach a Nuna PIPA series infant car seat to the included ring adapter
- Durable footrest for a more comfortable ride
- Stands alone when folded
- Spring suspension technology under the seat for smooth rides
- Water-repellent UPF 50+ canopy is extendable and features a flip out eyeshade and window
- Easy access zippered storage pocket and oversized shopping basket for all the essentials
- One-hand on-the-go recline and height adjustable pushbar
- Quick-release, five-point no-rethread harness converts to a three-point harness
- All-wheel suspension and one-touch rear brake allows for easy stop and go with just a simple top tap
- Swivel-lock front wheels
- 3-position recline and adjustable calf support for customized comfort
- All-season seat keeps baby cozy in winter and easily converts to mesh in summer
- Luxe leatherette accented pushbar and removable armbar lend style to your stroll
- Removable insert is lightweight and lightly textured with Merino wool and TENCEL* lyocell (*TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG)
- Rubber tires are tough, foam-filled and ready for any terrain
- Auto-reclining foot that aids in proper installations in vehicles
- European belt path for vehicle belt installations
- Aeroflex™ foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing and diffusing energy
- Side Impact Protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Five-point harness keeps travels secure
- Sky drape™ pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets
- Full-coverage UPF 50+ canopy is extendable and features a flip-out eyeshade and XL peek-and -boo window
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire-retardant chemicals
- Integrated magnetic buckle holders help keep straps out of the way when buckling baby in
- Head support includes a 2-layer soft surround to accommodate smaller babies
- Infant head support and body inserts feature environmentally friendly Merino wool and TENCEL branded lyocell fiber blend that is soft, naturally controls moisture, and is environmentally friendly
- Machine washable seat fabrics and inserts
- Luxe leatherette carry handle for stylish journeys
- GREENGUARD Gold certified - products that have achieved GREENGUARD certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world's most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, and certified to not contribute to indoor air pollution or chemical exposure
- FAA certified for aircraft use
- All installation types are baseless- no base needed
- Not compatible with PIPA series base or RELX base
- Set of included anchor guides make it easy to locate and install on the lower anchor bars in vehicle
- *Refer to instructions for any final adjustments. Weight excludes canopy and infant insert TENCEL is a trademark of Lenzing AG
- TRIV next: Up to 50 lbs
- PIPA urbn: 4-22 lbs, and up to 29 in
- TRIV next open: L 37 x W 22.5 x H 42.25 in
- TRIV next folded: L 24 x W 22.5 x H 15 in
- PIPA urbn: L 25 x W 17.5 x H 22 in
- TRIV next: 18.4 lbs without canopy, inset, and armbar
- PIPA urbn: 7 lbs without insert and canopy
- Can the PIPA urbn be installed with a base?
- No. The PIPA urbn cannot be installed with a base. The PIPA urbn does not require the use of a base due to the integrated pipaFIX steel rigid latch. The PIPA urbn is not compatible with the PIPA series base or the PIPA RELX base. PIPA urbn can be installed with the pipaFIX lower anchors, the vehicle belt, or both.
- Can the TRIV next be used from birth?
- The TRIV can be used from birth to 50lbs, NUNA recommends that the TRIV next be used with a PIPA series infant car seat until the child is about 6 months old, and then they graduate to the stroller seat.
Returns + Exchanges
All car seats, strollers, furniture and gear items must be sealed and in original packaging to be eligible for a return or exchange. These products are covered by a manufacturer's warranty.
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
I found Pacifier when I was looking for somewhere that sold the Nuna Sena in store - love that I was able to support a local company, get what I needed for my baby, and return for more (the sheet)!
Very great and personal communication! The product is perfect!