The Nuna REVV rotating convertible car seat is ready to revolutionize your travel experience. One simple install then rotate the seat 360° effortlessly for a stress-free easy-in, easy-out between adventures. The REVV converts from a rear to forward-facing car seat as your little one grows from newborn up to 40 pounds. The sleek lines provide a stylish look for you, while the luxurious fabrics and ventilation provide a comfortable ride for them. REVV provides security with Steel Strength Technology™, side impact protection, and a ten-position, bubble-free recline for snug and secure comfort. REVV is the stress-free rotating seat of your dreams.
Features and Specs:
- REVV easily spins 360° for rear and forward facing riding from one simple installation.
- A smooth ride in both function and fashion, the REVV features sleek lines and contemporary contours. No rough edges here.
- 10 total positions. Choose from five recline positions each way they're facing.
- Aeroflex™ side impact protection system, and EPP energy absorbing foam takes security to the next level.
- Carefully curated high-performance materials including all steel frame, super resilient top of the line plastics, and feather weight micro knit fabrics.
- Rear-facing from birth to 40 lbs. – 43 in. max. Forward-facing from 25-40 lbs. – 43 in. max.
- Steel Strength Technology™: Ultra resilient, top of the line plastics and steel reinforcement make for a heavy duty, secure shell.
- True tension™ door aid in ultra-secure and simple installation.
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire-retardant chemicals for a non-toxic environment for your child.
- Integrated rebound bar helps minimize rotation during impact. Doubles as a luxe carry handle when switching cars.
- One hand, height-adjustable head support sports ten different positions up to 43 inches.
- No-rethread five-point harness keeps little ones secures and adjusts easily as they grow.
- Integrated magnetic buckle holders help keep straps out of the way when buckling in baby.
- Starts as an infant car seat and grows with your child with removable support wedge and merino wool infant head and body inserts.
- Ventilation panels within the shell create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips.
- Included with purchase: Two dishwasher-safe cup holders and GOTS™ organic cotton infant head & body inserts.
- rear-facing convertible | Birth to 2+ years, with vehicle belt: 5-40 lbs., with lower anchor belt: 5-50lbs., with infant insert: 0-11 lbs. 43 in or less.
- forward-facing convertible | At least 2 years old, with vehicle belt: 30-40 lbs., with lower anchor belt: 30-40 lbs., 43 in or less.
- PRODUCT DIMENSION 21.5 to 22.5” L x 18.5” W x 22.5 to 29.5“H | Range varies based on recline and headrest position
- WEIGHT 29.7 lb.
All car seats, strollers, furniture and gear items must be sealed and in original packaging to be eligible for a return or exchange. These products are covered by a manufacturer's warranty.
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
I found Pacifier when I was looking for somewhere that sold the Nuna Sena in store - love that I was able to support a local company, get what I needed for my baby, and return for more (the sheet)!
Very great and personal communication! The product is perfect!