Whether you’re roaming near or far, the TAVO next is ready to roll. With built-in Free-flex suspension that ensures their ride will always be smooth, your little one will be heading off to dreamland in their super spacious seat. The TAVO next also features compact fold-away axle, MagneTech Secure Snap - the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place - and a convenient storage basket, making it a dream come true for you, too.
To top it all off, this stroller cleverly connects to the oh-so-secure PIPA series car seats with one click, no adapters needed.
MagneTech Secure Snap, the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place, making getting to your next adventure that much simpler.
Powerful magnetic technology makes harnessing a breeze with MagneTech Secure Snap. The self-guiding buckle effortlessly draws into place and locks for fuss-free moments with baby. It’s convertible from a five- to three-point harness for flexibility as your child grows. At the touch of a button - a secure mechanism that works with a firm push—the self-ejecting buckles release and spring away. With our innovative harness design, getting your little one out is as quick and easy as putting them in.
- Progressive front and rear wheel suspension technology with Free-flex suspension in the rear
- Compact fold-away axle for a more compact fold
- MagneTech Secure Snap, the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place
- Stands when folded
- All-season seat keeps baby cozy in winter and unsnaps to mesh in summer.
- One-hand, four position flat reclining backrest and adjustable calf support comforts little snoozers
- Creates a clever looking travel system, connecting directly with Nuna PIPA series car seats with just a click—no adapters needed!
- Oversized extendable Sky smart UPF 50+ canopy provides both extreme coverage and multiple windows
- No re-thread harness for easy adjustments
- Three or five point harness, featuring quick click release button
- Super spacious seat for stretching and lounging, from birth through toddlerhood
- One piece, one-hand open and close fold
- Removable infant insert gives extra comfort for newborn riders
- Luxe leatherette accented and height-adjustable pushbar
- Stately glossy black frame
- Quick release wheels make for an even more compact fold
- Simple, one-touch, rear wheel braking system
- Super convenient, quick-click fold lock fold lock and trolley function when folded
- Large storage basket with hidden zipper compartment
- For added safety, the removable arm bar fits kids of all sizes
- Wheel Detail: Rubber, foam filled tires in the rear, EVA wheels in the front
Accessories sold separately
- TAVO series rain cover
- TAVO stroller child's tray
- PIPA series infant car seats
- Recommended use: Birth to 50lbs
- Product: 28.35L x 22.44W x 43.7H
- Product (folded): 28.35L x 22.44W x 20.87H
- Product weight: 23.2 lbs without insert, canopy, and arm bar
- fabric: machine wash in cold water, delicate cycle, lay flat, air dry, do not tumble dry, do not iron or dry clean, do not use abrasives or bleach
- frame and plastic parts: wipe with a damp cloth, air dry
- wheels: rinse regularly with water
All car seats, strollers, furniture and gear items must be sealed and in original packaging to be eligible for a return or exchange. These products are covered by a manufacturer's warranty.
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email email@example.com to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.