From your trusted brand leader in safe sleep, our award-winning HALO BassiNest is beloved by parents and nurses for its safety, comfort, and convenience.
The HALO BassiNest is the only bassinet with a 360 degree swivel to keep your newborn close allowing for essential bonding. Designed with mothers in mind, the patented lowering bedside wall makes it easier to care for baby from bed, especially for breastfeeding and C-section moms. Soothing sounds and gentle vibrations create a peaceful environment for your little one to rest safely and comfortably at your side. The bed can be removed from the base for portability, providing a safe sleep surface on the floor in any room of your home.
BassiNest is JPMA certified and independently tested to meet and/or exceed all U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission and Health Canada safety standards.
- Discontinue use when baby shows signs of rolling over or pushing up on hands and knees.
- Always place your baby on their back for sleep. Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the BassiNest. The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests the use of wearable blankets to keep your baby warm.
- The only bassinet with a full 360 degree swivel to safely bring baby closest to you in bed
- Patented lowering bedside wall, lockable in the upright position
- Removable bed can be used on and off the base, so baby has a safe space to nap wherever you are in your home
- Improved Soothing Center now includes amber nightlight, amber floorlight, two levels of vibration, and four soothing sounds: heartbeat, white noise, babbling brook, and rainforest (all with auto-shutoff)
- Sturdy four-point base for maximum stability
- Rotates to make getting out of bed easier
- Premium fabric easily zips off for machine washing
- Furniture-grade finishes
- Height adjusts from 24”-34”
- Removable storage caddy
- Includes waterproof pad, machine-washable fitted sheet
- BassiNest easily wipes clean with a damp cloth
- For babies up to 5 months or 20 lbs
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email email@example.com to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.