Organic Diaper Balm 2 oz by Earth Mama Organics
Chubby and dimpled? Yes. Red and irritated? No. Being a brand new human is tough — so diaper cream should be as gentle as it is effective. And while we’re calling this Organic Diaper Balm, it’s so much more. Think extraordinarily soothing calendula diaper balm, so your baby’s bum can stay the way it’s meant to be: chubby-soft and cheerful-cheeked!
A QUICK HOW-TO: Just apply a thin coat to the diaper area after each change and bath. Also? Organic Diaper Balm doubles as a multi-tasking skin salve. Feel free to use it from top to bottom for everyone in the family. Slather as needed, seal it with a kiss* and send ‘em on their way.
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- NO petroleum, parabens or artificial fragrance.
- EWG Verified, with the lowest hazard rating possible
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner.
- Chosen by hospitals for even the most fragile NICU babies.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Organic Beeswax, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Organic Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Organic Stellaria Media (Chickweed) Extract, Organic Plantago Major (Plantain) Extract, Organic Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil