PRIMO is the ultimate toy, as the frame is built for longevity with only durable and high-quality materials. Safety and quality are Ambosstoys' top priorities, making the self-propelled PRIMO ride-on scooter ideal for one-year-olds up to 5 years old. The frame consists of solid metal sheets, welded by hand out of several individual pieces, thereby assuring each toddler car is made with the highest quality and longevity. The finished frame is powder coated in the color listed in the product title. An aluminum trim is mounted around the leg shield for extra stability, protection, and a vintage look.
- The wheels of PRIMO ride-on toys contain two metal rims, powder coated in grey and assembled with 4 stainless steel screws. The tires are made safe for small children with smooth black plastic and include a white wall ring for an authentic classic look.
- The handlebar, the fork, and the drivetrain are hand-bended metal tubes, subsequently powder coated in grey. Hard-coated exteriors protect PRIMO toddler toys from outside elements. The ride-on handles are made of black plastic and include a 3D print of the logo Ambosstoys.
- The soft cushion seat is covered with artificial leather for maximal comfort and an old-fashioned look.
- PRIMO is self-propelled. This means the "engine" is the rider itself! This keeps girls and boys highly active, while at the same time, it stimulates their neuronal development of motor and coordination skills.
- Product dimensions: 30-inch-long, 12 inch wide, 17 inch high (handlebar), and 12.5 inch seat height.
- Product weight: 13 lbs.
- Recommended age range: 1-5 years
- Max allowed weight: 44 lbs (Limit due to lack of brakes, not due to stability or quality).
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.