Meet our multitasking stage 2 dock for babies age 9 – 36 months. The Grand dock is the ultimate multifunctional station for your growing little one. Multitasking, the DockATot Grand is perfect for cuddling, playing, lounging, resting and everything in between. It's also ideal for transitioning into a bed when your little one is ready, thanks to the rounded sides that help children settle more easily and reduce the risk of falling out of bed.
Designed with love in Sweden and made in Europe. All filling materials are sourced from world-leading suppliers with hygienic and non-toxic properties.
The DockATot Grand is for tots 9-36 months and is the ultimate multifunctional station for your growing little one. Multitasking, the DockATot Grand is perfect for cuddling, playing, lounging, resting and everything in between. It's also ideal for transitioning into a bed when your little one is ready, thanks to the rounded sides that help children settle more easily and reduces the risk of falling out of bed. We do not recommend the Grand dock until your little one is at least 9 months.
- Each piece of the dock is washable, and care instructions are below for each piece (for more detailed instructions please refer to the label on the bottom of your dock cover). We do not recommend using bleach on any part of your dock - stain remover is preferred.
- Outer Cover: Machine wash in cold water inside a garment bag and hang to air dry (to help avoid color bleeding for covers with prints, be sure to immediately hang to dry after machine cycle is finished and ensure there are no folds or overlapping when drying). Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Pad: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Inner Sleeve: Machine wash in cold water and hang to air dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Inner Tube: The tube rarely needs washing, shaking and ventilating are usually enough. If washing the tube, machine wash in cold water inside a garment bag and then tumble dry on low heat only. You can shake or fluff to redistribute the filling as necessary. If still damp, lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Safety is Our Top Priority
We have received the following certifications in Canada, the U.S. and E.U.:
- OEKO-TEX CERTIFIED
- INTERTEK TESTED
- US CPSIA COMPLIANT
- 16 CRF 1632 COMPLIANT
- NO PHTHALATES
- NO HEAVY METALS
- 16 CFR 1500.50 COMPLIANT
- ASTM F-963-11
- CALIFORNIA BULLETINS 116 AND 117 COMPLIANT
- CALIFORNIA PROP. 65
- BS5852 RESISTANT TO IGNITION
- BS4578 AIR PERMEABLE
- ASTM F-963-11
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email email@example.com to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.