Fawn Bassinet and Crib System - White / Birch by Oeuf
The Fawn crib and bassinet system starts as a bassinet on wheels and can be converted into a full sized crib. This modern, eco-friendly design is both practical and beautiful.
- Bassinet: 32.25"H x 29.5"W x 21"D
- Crib: 35.75"H x 53.5"W x 29.5"D
- All dimensions for USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA and KOREA
- Crib dimensions in other markets are made to accommodate the standard mattress size of the region.
- Meets all US, Canadian, Australian and European safety standards
- Easy to assemble
- Crib has 3 mattress positions; 2 adjustable mattress positions in Australia (as per Australian regulations)
- Low overall height for easy access
- Small footprint helps utilize space efficiently
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Greenguard Gold certified
- Bassinet converts to a crib (conversion kit included)
- Crib converts to toddler bed with purchase of Fawn Conversion Kit (sold separately)
- Crib has 3 adjustable mattress positions
- Bassinet mattress included
- Inside dimensions: bassinet - 16"W ÌÑ 28"L | crib & toddler bed - 28"W ÌÑ 52"L
- Accommodates a standard US crib mattress (not included)
- Crib mattress must be at least 27 1/4"W x 51 5/8"L and 4-6" thick
- We recommend purchasing crib rail teethers to protect against teeth
- All furniture and mattress sales are final. No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item is shipped directly from Oeuf and is delivered by ground service (unless your order also contains an item that ships by freight service). Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the bill of lading you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at (612) 623-8123 if you have any damaged pieces. Please note that Oeuf cannot ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses, or outside the contiguous US.