Loaded with 40% Zinc Oxide and plant-based ingredients like Aloe and Tea Tree, Pain in the Butt MAX Diaper Rash cream immediately heals, soothes and protects against painful diaper rash.
- Cruelty Free
- Contains 40% Zinc Oxide for maximum skin protection and treatment of diaper dermatitis
- Suitable for all ages
- No foul odors
- Made in USA
- Every purchase = 1 Meal for a hungry child
- We only use safe, natural ingredients and never include any Petrolatum, Parabens, Artificial Fragrances, Dyes or Phthalates.
- Plus, through a non-profit partnership with Children’s Hunger Fund, every tube of Pain in the Butt you purchase feeds a hungry child one meal.
- Parents: Clean skin and then generously apply with every diaper change for a happy baby bottom!
- For skin protection: Apply liberally as needed.
- For Diaper Rash: Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the affected area and allow to dry. Apply liberally with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or at anytime when exposure to soiled diapers , garments, linens, feces or urine may be prolonged.
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.