A lightweight travel system where innovative safety and sleek luxury features combine into a compact package that moves you and baby seamlessly through the city.
The Nuna PIPA urbn reimagines the future of travel with baby. This one-of-a-kind, ultra-lightweight infant car seat weighs only 7 pounds and installs using the advanced pipaFIX rigid latch. This groundbreaking baseless installation feature is integrated into the car seat, allowing for super secure installs in seconds when moving from car to taxi, to rideshare and offering a new generation of journeys. It also features a one-handed, quick release from stroller and vehicle and Nuna’s iconic Sky drape for ultimate privacy - so you and baby can navigate life with modern-day ease.
The super-compact Nuna TRVL stroller with one-handed self-fold is only 13.6 pounds, making it easy to carry with the armbar when folded or store away in the carry bag that’s included. Its progressive front and rear-wheel suspension technology provides smooth strolls for baby, while the one-handed steering makes it a cinch to maneuver through even the liveliest of city streets. It is designed to effortlessly connect with the PIPA urbn with just a click, making your day-to-day so much easier.
- Luxury features for city and travel meet lightweight convenience
- Self-folding stroller opens and closes with one hand
- Free standing compact fold
- MagneTech Secure Snap, a self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place
- 2-second steel-reinforced pipaFIX rigid latch installation makes set up swift, simple and above all - safe
- Ultralight for on-the-go at just 7 lbs
- Travel with ease with pipaFIX or vehicle seat belt- no base needed
- One-handed vehicle and stroller release for quick and easy in-and-outs
Features + Specs
- Ultra-lightweight and easy to carry with the arm bar when folded
- Go hands free with the carry bag that’s included
- One-hand, multi-position recline and adjustable calf support for added comfort
- Progressive front and rear-wheel suspension technology provides a smooth ride
- One-handed steering and exceptional maneuverability make it a dream to push and turn
- Water repellent, easy to clean, UPF 50+ canopy provides both coverage and multiple windows
- Quick-release, no-rethread five-point harness for easy adjustments
- Luxe leatherette accented pushbar and armbar lend style to your strolls
- Quick release wheels make for an even more compact fold
- Simple, one-touch, rear-wheel braking system
- The removable and rotating armbar fits kids of all sizes
- Front swivel wheels with swivel locks
- Easy access basket for storing on-the-go essentials
- Auto-reclining foot that aids in proper installations in vehicles
- European belt path for vehicle belt installations
- Aeroflex foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing and diffusing energy
- Side Impact Protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Five-point harness keeps travels secure
- Sky drape pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets
- Full-coverage UPF 50+ canopy is extendable and features a flip-out eyeshade and XL peek-and -boo window
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire-retardant chemicals
- Integrated magnetic buckle holders help keep straps out of the way when buckling baby in
- Head support includes a 2-layer soft surround to accommodate smaller babies
- Infant head support and body inserts feature environmentally friendly Merino wool and TENCEL branded lyocell fiber blend that is soft, naturally controls moisture, and is environmentally friendly
- Machine washable seat fabrics and inserts
- Luxe leatherette carry handle for stylish journeys
- GREENGUARD Gold certified - products that have achieved GREENGUARD certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world's most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, and certified to not contribute to indoor air pollution or chemical exposure
- FAA certified for aircraft use
- All installation types are baseless- no base needed
- Not compatible with PIPA series base or RELX base
- Set of included anchor guides make it easy to locate and install on the lower anchor bars in vehicle
- Refer to instructions for any final adjustments. Weight excludes canopy and infant insert TENCEL is a trademark of Lenzing AG
- TRVL: Up to 50 lbs
- PIPA urbn: 4-22 lbs, and up to 29 in
- TRVL open: L 32.5 x W 20.55 x H 44 in
- TRVL folded: L 24 x W 20.25 x H 11 in
- PIPA urbn: L 25 x W 17.5 x H 22 in
- TRVL: 13.6 lbs without canopy and armbar
- PIPA urbn: 7 lbs without insert and canopy
- Can the PIPA urbn be installed with a base?
- No. The PIPA urbn cannot be installed with a base. The PIPA urbn does not require the use of a base due to the integrated pipaFIX steel rigid latch. The PIPA urbn is not compatible with the PIPA series base or the PIPA RELX base. PIPA urbn can be installed with the pipaFIX lower anchors, the vehicle belt, or both.
- Can you take the TRVL on an airplane?
- You can enjoy the use of the TRVL stroller up to the gate, then place in the included carry bag to check it at the gate! Gate check allows you to use your stroller throughout the airport right up until the moment before boarding, and to pick up the stroller upon exiting the plane. Or you can check with your airline ahead of time to see if the TRVL will fit into the overhead bin. The dimensions of the TRVL stroller are 24x 20.25 x 11.
Returns + Exchanges
All car seats, strollers, furniture and gear items must be sealed and in original packaging to be eligible for a return or exchange. These products are covered by a manufacturer's warranty.
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.