Poke-A-Dot Book - Dinosaurs A to Z
Get ready for some DINO-mite fun! Poke the irresistible click-to-count buttons to hear satisfying "clicks" and "pops" as you learn about dinosaurs from A to Z! This sturdy 20-page interactive board book invites kids to pop along as they discover the amazing world of dinosaurs and learn fun facts along the way. Poke-a-Dot® books help encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills. Patented Pop-a-Tronic technology lets kids discover different popping sounds by poking the dots from the front or the back, with pages raised or flat! Pop your way into a paleontological ABC adventure! Throughout these vibrant pages, little ones get to practice their ABCs with help from their favorite dinosaurs plus playful buttons that pop pleasantly.
D is for Dracorex - POP! - E is for Elasmosaurus - POP! - F is for Fukuisaurus - POP!
Meanwhile, kids get to learn amazing facts about each prehistoric creature. Did you know that Dracorex's name means "Dragon King"? Or that, on average, the Elasmosaurus measured 38 feet long? From carnivores to herbivores, the Poke-A-Dot Dinosaurs A to Z book is a fascinating experience little learners won't want to put down.
- 20-page interactive sturdy board book with buttons to press and "pop" on every page
- Poke the dots as you make your way through the dinosaur alphabet and learn fun facts along the way
- Poke-a-Dot books encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how they're poked
- Ages 3+; 9.25" x 7.25" book