River Twin Bed - White / Walnut by Oeuf
The Oeuf River Twin Bed's clean lines make it a perfect fit for a modern kids room. This unique bed has a space saving design with a bench at the foot of the bed and space for an optional trundle (sold separately). The little bench is a perfect spot for kids to relax and read, or doubles as storage for books and toys. Sleepovers are made simple with the trundle, which tucks neatly away and can be used to store blankets and clothes when friends aren't around. A security rail (sold separately) can easily be added to either side of the bed so your little one sleeps safely at night.
- COMPATIBLE WITH RIVER TRUNDLE
- TRUNDLE MATTRESS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH RIVER TWIN BED
- All dimensions shown are for USA, CANADA and KOREA only. Bed dimensions in Australia and Europe vary to accommodate the standard mattress size of the region.
- Low bed height for easy accessÂ
- Can be paired with trundle (sold separately) for a guest bed or extra storageÂ
- A security rail (sold separately) can easily be added to either side of the bed
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facilityÂ
- Made of Baltic birch plywood & eco-MDFÂ
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazardsÂ
- Made under European environmental standardsÂ
- Packaging made of recycled cardboardÂ
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilitiesÂ
- Greenguard Gold certified
- Fits a standard twin size mattress (not included)
- Can hold up to 225 lbs
- All furniture and mattress sales are final. No returns or refunds will be allowed.
- This item is shipped directly from Oeuf and is delivered by ground service (unless your order also contains an item that ships by freight service). Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.Â
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the bill of lading you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at (612) 623-8123 if you have any damaged pieces. Please note that Oeuf cannot ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses, or outside the contiguous US.