The CYBEX Sirona S is the ONLY convertible car seat to feature a 360° rotatable seat with load leg stability, linear side impact protection, and SensorSafe technology. The load leg helps decrease the rotation of the car seat while the side impact protection system absorbs impact forces in certain crashes. Built into the chest clip, SensorSafe provides app alerts when unsafe situations arise including if a child buckles themselves if the back seat becomes too warm or too cold, and if the driver accidentally leaves the child behind. These features offer advanced safety protection for children and greater peace of mind for parents.
- Innovative, one-hand 360° rotatable seat allows parents to easily get their child in and out
- Load leg stabilizes the car seat and can reduce rotation in certain crashes by up to 30%
- Only Convertible Car Seat in North America with a one-time vehicle belt installation for both rear-facing and forward-facing mode
- EasyLock™ bar reduces the force needed up to 4x for quick, simple, and secure installation
- SensorSafe technology uses a Bluetooth-enabled chest clip to send mobile app alerts when potential unsafe situations arise
- 12-position recline adjustment even while the seat is in use
- Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) absorbs up to 25% more impact in a collision when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended
- Anti-rebound design reduces car seat rebound movement
- Magnetic buckle holders make entry and exit from the seat a breeze
- Dishwasher safe cup holder can be positioned on either side of the seat
- 12-position, height-adjustable headrest with no-rethread harness
- Dual-level indicators help ensure the proper car seat angle
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- Harness pads and a 3-position padded buckle provide extra comfort
- Removable newborn insert provides support for small babies
All car seats, strollers, furniture, and gear items must be sealed and in original packaging to be eligible for a return or exchange. These products are covered by a manufacturer's warranty.
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.