What sets Snuggle Me apart?
- The Snuggle Me Organic Sensory Lounger for Baby is designed to curve around baby's back while pulling in around them to hug. This hugging sensation is comforting and highly effective at calming baby. Use your Snuggle Me for lounging, supervised rest, tummy time and more.
- Do you recommend a cover? Even though you can use the Snuggle Me Organic without a cover, it is very convenient to have a cover on hand. Washing a cover is significantly easier than washing the entire lounger. Having a cover reduces the amount of wear and number of times the lounger will need to be washed.
- Snuggle Me Organic loungers are made with GOTS certified organic cotton fabrics and a hypoallergenic polyester fiber fill. GOTS Certified fabrics currently hold the highest and most strict material safety standard in the world. We also insist that every component of your Snuggle Me is USA-made, yes, even the very cotton threads are grown here in the USA. This care and attention to detail matters deeply to us as mothers ourselves.
WASH & CARE
- Wash your lounger sparingly with cold water, mild detergent and with a gentle agitation. If using a dryer, use a cool temperature setting or air dry. Make sure to dry your lounger COMPLETELY before using again. To reduce washing, we recommend purchasing one of their removable covers.
- The Snuggle Me Infant is 30 x 18.5 x 4 and meant for babies up to 9 months who are not yet crawling.
- The Snuggle Me is uniquely designed to contour to baby's head and torso. At first, they WILL be able to fit all the way into the Snuggle Me center-sling, but as they grow, they will fill out the center-sling™, and their legs will begin to drape over the bottom end of the lounger.
- To transition sizes, they must be 9 months, crawling and 21" from the top of their head to the base of their bum.
Proper Use: The Snuggle Me is a huge support tool for parents and provides an extra set of arms during the day when parents need to lay their baby down. Our customers call Snuggle Me loungers their saving grace and this is so true! It is important to be in the same room and supervising your baby when using the Snuggle Me. During the night, use safe crib practices and DO NOT USE your lounger as a sleeping device.
Baby Lounger Warnings:
- Never leave baby unsupervised
- Never use in a crib or other sleep device
- Never place on soft or uneven surfaces
- Baby loungers should not be used as co sleeping devices due to the padded sides
- The safest place for a baby to sleep overnight is in a crib with a fitted sheet
- Ages 0–9 months
- Product dimensions: 30 x 18.5 x 4
- 100% organic cotton with 100% polyester fiber fill
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- Made in the USA
- Kids' Wear
- Global Organic Textile Standard certified. GOTS is one of the strictest certifications for organic materials on the market today and includes rigid controls of, among other things, chemical use and working conditions
Orders are processed and prepared for shipment within 2-3 business days. Business days exclude weekends and national holidays. Orders are shipped via USPS first class or ground or UPS ground depending on weight and location. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft or damage of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.
Items that are noted as pre-order will ship during the timeframe specified. If the vendor updates the back-order timeframe, we will provide updates and you are welcome to cancel the order anytime prior to shipment.
Rush shipping is available at an additional price - please call us at 612.767.8501 to inquire about expedited shipping options. We currently ship standard within the continental United States, but please call us at 612.767.8501 if you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or an APO base to calculate shipping cost.
Please note our team is available to help during our hours. We can be reached at 612.767.8501 between 8AM-5PM CST Monday through Friday. We are closed on New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, and Christmas Day.
To make a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request return authorization. In your message, please include your name, order number and the item(s) you wish to return. We will get back to you within 2 business days to provide return authorization on applicable orders and shipping instructions.
Returns made within 14 days of order delivery receive a full refund to the original form of payment or exchange. Returns made within 15-60 days of order delivery receive store credit which never expires.
We do not cover the shipping cost of returns, any shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.The shipping fee depends on the size and weight of your return order. Please call us at 612.767.8501 if you have any questions.Merchandise must be in new, unused condition and packaging intact and with original seals.Strollers, carseats and furniture may only be exchanged/returned if packaging remains sealed.
Return and exchange timeframe restrictions apply to strollers, carseats, and furniture.
Clearance, special order items, and opened gear/furniture items are final sale and not returnable or exchangeable.
We ship USPS First Class or Ground or UPS Ground, depending on weight. Signatures are required for orders over $200 and tracking is provided. We recommend that you provide a shipping address that has a secure delivery space. Pacifier cannot be responsible for theft of packages that have been confirmed as delivered via provided tracking services.