Terra Soy Candle - Lavender by PF Candle Co
This product is sold out
The next best thing to owning a lavender farm. Bulgarian and English lavender.
Terra is our all-natural candle collection made with plant-derived fragrance oils, 100% soy wax, and cotton-core wicks.
Each Terra candle is meant to blend right in to your collection of plants and pots, housed in custom terra-cotta jars designed for reuse as a planter, brush holder, or storage once the candle is finished.
- Standard Terra (8 oz): Meant for desks, dressers, and other small spaces. Burn time: 45-55 hours. 3" in diameter and 3.5” in height.
HOW TO USE
- Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Safety first - because candles burn and contain a small flame, so we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
- Our all-natural candle collection is made with plant-derived fragrance oils, 100% domestically-grown soy wax, and cotton-core wicks. Each Terra candle is poured into custom terra-cotta jars - designed to be pourous enough to house a happy plant afterwards!